• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokémon Black & White Legendary Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    What I meant to say was that the winning picture. So, as some people sent in two entries while others sent in one, it all depends on who the winner is.

Edit: I have to change that rule. you don't have to send in a legend from both colours - one will do fine.

Ok, and it can be handdrawn and scanned to the pc right?

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Read the thread. He not too long ago stated that it can be one or both...

thanks for clearing that up.

Do you guys think the majority will have done hand drawn sketches or digital?

Last edited:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    2 more days to go, c'mon, I wanna see what everyone else has drawn when it's over.

Same! I've got absolutely nothing going on over the next two days, so I'm just going to be here... waiting...and lurking...

thanks for clearing that up.

I did hand-drawn sketches, just because they're easier than digital. For that same reason, I'd put my money on the majority being hand-drawn.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Mine is digital, totally photoshop done, but i don't think the result is very good though and i don't have a tablet and don't know how to draw very well so it is all based on shapes and "mouse work" XD

Kon~

Years
    Mine is digital, totally photoshop done, but i don't think the result is very good though and i don't have a tablet and don't know how to draw very well so it is all based on shapes and "mouse work" XD

I'm not the best drawer in the world either. If you look closely at my work, you can still see the circles and triangles. ^^;; (although it doesn't show up the way I uploaded them)

I can't do digital art outside of spriting for my life.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    I'm not the best drawer in the world either. If you look closely at my work, you can still see the circles and triangles. ^^;; (although it doesn't show up the way I uploaded them)

I can't do digital art outside of spriting for my life.

Well i can only work in webdesign and i'm not that great either, i really wish to learn how to draw though.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I actually wanted this thread to be a competition as to who's idea would be closest to the actual thing(s) Game Freak release as the Legendaries. That could be a side, unofficial competition amongst us entrants :D

Kon~

Years
    Question: As the contest ends tomorrow, how long can we expect to wait until the results are announced?

And also, if the option to view other's entries is offered, I give my permission to my work to be shown. Very small. At the bottom of the page.

Ayselipera

I did a hand drawn sketch since I don't have any computer talents. I actually can't draw either I just figured why not. :D

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Just to notify you guys that once I press the 'submit reply' button, I'll start checking up on all the entries and start to judge them. Of course, the deadline is still by Sunday so you still have, for me, fourish hours. I will make my decision hopefully no later than Monday and you will all recieve your emblems by Tuesday.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    My question is: Will there be a results thread? And can we post then discuss out entries on that? Or will the result be in this thread, and can we post our entries on here afterward?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back