• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokémon Black & White Legendary Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    My current status is: backstory is nearly completely finished, Pokemon are sketched and designed, and are now in the process of shading. This is taking stupidly long because I chose to shade in biro, and one of them is completely black. i.e. hours of shading with a biro. :/

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Well I have this last week of holiday to start/finish. And there's two weeks left. I have a concept, but now for Art.

EDIT: You really should advertise this up-top like the Singing competition was. Unless you don't want may entries ;)

Status
    Story : Done
    Art : Sketched
    Presentation : 25%
    So this is the competion you were talking about... So did you use my five legendary idea:P

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Somehow I have a feeling my MS Paint drawings aren't up to scratch.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Imma start working on it now.

Should be done in a couple of days.

Arts done. Working on Movesets/descriptions/backstory etc.

btw, I hope its ok that they arent like RAWR legendaries.

Last edited:

Years
    I want to enter!!!!!!!!!!

No. If it's Shinto God's, I Wikipediad them before you mentioned them, which is why I already knew about them ;)
    Oh, so you already knew:(. Anyways, I wish I could enter but I can't scan because mine doesn't work... But can I only do a story and describe them instead...:classic:

Pokemaster-USA

Pokepwner
    Years
    What if their were legendarys first about light and shadow and then about the four seasons and you would actually have to catch them in the bazzare changing seasons in the game due to those pokemon or mabye just one that changes form every season in real life.................so yeah........that'd be cool

Or mabye an egg. Yes an egg, an egg legendary that during a certain pokemon event you could get the nest key item that would hatch it into a new form. And a moon legendary like in one town their would be a rocket and you would land on the moon to catch it......or has that happened it seems so familiar

Last edited:

Years
    What if their were legendarys first about light and shadow and then about the four seasons and you would actually have to catch them in the bazzare changing seasons in the game due to those pokemon or mabye just one that changes form every season in real life.................so yeah........that'd be cool

Or mabye an egg. Yes an egg, an egg legendary that during a certain pokemon event you could get the nest key item that would hatch it into a new form. And a moon legendary like in one town their would be a rocket and you would land on the moon to catch it......or has that happened it seems so familiar
    that was the rumor of the Mossdeep rocket maybe that's why it sounds so familiar.
    I already thought of Names for mine
    1st- Yangzen (combo of yang and Zen) Can control the day and the realm of light, it lies in a diffrent dimension from our own, just like the dragon trio of gen 4 in which we learned their were diffrent dimensions than the pokeuniverse .
    Type: Light/Psychic
    2nd-Yinzen can control the night and the realm of eternal darkness... ( i'll post the story tommorow so stay tune)...

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
    i just finished my artwork, im pretty pleased with it :)

i have the best idea for a back story :

EDIT: all finished, just submitted everything

Last edited:

Years
    Ok story time,
    Spoiler:
    (expect more details tommorrow)

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    ^You really shouldn't say your story out loud, or at least Spoiler Tag it ;)

EDIT:
    I've finished and it's sent! Now for a long week of waiting, school will keep me occupied ^_^ Good luck all!

Last edited:

Years
    Spoiler:
    [FONT=&quot](More story tommorow) [/FONT]

Years
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.