• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokemon enthusiast has arived

mrakaflame

Wise Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Hello everyone

It's been a while that i have been on a forum but i wish to enter one again, one regarding pokemon that is :) i'm new here so i'm not sure what the costums here are, if anyone would like to guide me through or do anything with me, i'd be glad ^_^

Last edited:
    Welcome to the forum, mrakaflame! Very good to meet you. n_n

Yeah, this is a very nice forum so you're definitely in the right place. You can talk about all sorts of things on PC from the games to joining Pokemon-related clubs and trivia. How long've you been into Pokemon? Played X and Y yet? :D We have some pretty diverse fans so it's always great to tell us about yourself so we can get to know you more.

I'm always free to help you out in exploring the forum so don't hesitate to private message me. Don't ever be shy to message someone as everyone's friendly and happy to help out. Have an amazing stay here and be sure to give our staff members a call anytime if something confuses you.

mrakaflame

Wise Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Ah why hello there, it's a pleasure meeting you as well, Sheep (is that really how i should call you? ^^' )

I do see this is a nice forum, yes. I am glad i made the right choice :)
    (Oh by the way, PC means what exactly? I might have the wrong meaning in my head o: )
    Ah well, that's quite the question, i've been into pokemon since.. Wow.. That goes way back, like when i was 4 or 5, i watched it at first, then played the card game, then played a game of the card game on a laptop, and then started with the handhelds starting with pokemon leafgreen :3 (yeah i've missed out on the "good ol' gameboy color times" unfortunately xD but post leafgreen i've played about every game. Watched about the first 3-4 pokemon stories?( i really dont know what to call them >_< ), and got a fairly nice amount of cards and fan stuff, so yeah, i've had a large youth :3
    Pokemon x? I've finished it within 24 hours.. It wasn't that much >_< especially post game x: but i do love some features like the roller skates, PR videos, and some other things, but i do really need some more friends on it else it's not so fun xD

Oh and i've put a bit of personal info on my profile, if that would interest anyone :3

And alright, i'll keep that in mind, thank you :)

Back