• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokemon you would like to have for every day life.

Raizhu

the end
Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    Any Flying-type. I'd be to fly anywhere for free. :p

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2016
    I was going to say Gallade for protection reasons, but... I'd have to say Skarmory. It's a fast way to get places and it would be a good guard bird.

OriginGiratina

Dragon-type Trainer
    Years
  • I would have an Eevee. It would be very good pet for training in a forest with Shadow Ball lol and many more things. Then I would make it happy at night to evolve in my favourite dark type! It's only a dream however.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    It'd have to be sandshrew - having something that cute and special in your life every day would be perfect!

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • Cute Companion Mainly to Play with: Eevee+loution, Starly, Shinx, Emolga, Minccino. They are so cute and cuddley!!! x)

Cool Companions Mainly as Friends and Enjoy Pokemon Life at fullest: Infernape, Charizard, Luxray, Staraptor, Garchomp. They look soooo coool, I always imagine living and training an Infernape.

If I included legendaries, I would have said Dialga :/

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    I would have lucario he would be my bestest friend :D and I could use his aura to sense things for me and he will be a bad ass body guard if I ever need him for that and I could have heaps of fun playing with him

SolWolf

This user is over 9000!
    Years
  • No psychic types? I'm really considering stabbing you with bullets, son. But whatever, I can cope.

I'd personally choose a Glaceon. Excessive heat gets irritating after awhile, and hanging around a Glaceon would fix that problem pretty quick.

Ray F

' Friendship > Chuck Norris
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    An Eevee.
    The ultimate chick magnet. Who needs a mascot when you can have an Eevee?

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I would love to have a Castform. Whatever weather I want I could have it on the spot.
    "Gee it's sure hot out... Hey Castform, make it rain for a while and you get a poffin!"
    Plus let's face it, Castform is a pretty cute pokemon to have as a pet.

Years
  • I think that I would be torn between 3 different Pokemon. The first I would choose would be Pidgeot, just because it is one of my favorites, and I'd be able to use it to Fly. Second, I would choose Meowth, just because it would be the most like a normal pet, plus Pay Day once and a while wouldn't hurt. Last, I would choose Ditto, just because it would be awesome to have something that could transform into anything else!

Years
  • MEDITITE. IT'S SO CUTE I'M GOING TO DIE OF DIABETES

Okay, let's see. I'd like to have Galvantula so I can scare the crap out of everyone, or maybe...

Chandelure? I don't mind my room turning purple at night. I like purple. :cheeky:

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2020
    Part Psychic types would probably fall in the "do not" category or else I'd say either Slowpoke or Celebi.

But since they're both part Psychic type I'm going with Lillipup. It's adorable. Everyone who'd see it would go "Awwwww" and try to pet it. It'd probably be almost as good a guard dog as Growlithe too.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Pichu since being my favourite pokemon, I'd love to have a Pichu that sits on my shoulder and a friend that's always with me.

Back