• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Request (Wallpaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi,

Think this is the appropriate place to put this.. but I want to just throw a request out there, and anyone can respond. I'm requesting that someone with a skill in graphic arts make me a wallpaper for my computer.
    Request:
    -I want it to be ORAS themed, more specifically to the Delta Episode & Zinnia.
    -
    A Request (Wallpaper)

-
    A Request (Wallpaper)

-Would like for it to include that specific artwork on Zinnia and the Artwork on the salamence, but I really dislike the background on the 2nd photo.
    -Add any Delta Episode touch or any flair in general you would like.
    -My screen resolution is 1920 x 1080.
    -As for a background preference, I really dunno but I something in relation to the delta episode/ORAS would be great.

I'm not the biggest critic, and would really appreciate it if someone made this for me.

Thanks in advance.

I dont own rights to the photos used in this thread, their links are here
    -Taken from official works of Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire (1st Photo)
    -www.deviantart.com - the 2nd pic was found here, created specifically by the user "Nintoja" credits go to him. (2nd Photo)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Aw, I'm sorry friend, but A&D isn't the place for art requests like this. You're honestly better off checking google or tumblr for help! I have to close this thread, but if it means a lot to you I'll see what I can do, okay? :)

Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back