• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Sanguine Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralindir

Angel
Years
  • 'I'm really sorry,' Rawnie said. She wasn't surprised by his short tale- she has seen some very strange things in her life as well. 'So, what do you know about Team eVo?'

Maistro Oismi

Smash Bros Maniac
    Years
  • ic: perish sat down on a bench outside the resteraunt. he first scanned the letter to see if he was in the right place, then peered over his coller at the resteraunt. his interesting eye piece glinted in the sunlight untill perish pulled a hat out of one of his many coat pockets and jammed it onto his head, covering the gadget. there were many trainers walking around the streets these days and perish did not want to battle. at least, not yet. he released his blissy and settled down to wait for a member of team evo to enter the resteraunt.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    "I have no clue about team evo" I said in unsusion
    I started to munch on my burger again and finished it but I would save the rest of the shake for later.
    "what pokemon do you have?" I asked

"I have: king the kingdra, pika the pikachu, muddy the mudkip, Ru-RU the rukario, spoons the alagazam and plus the plusle"
    I said with pride

Ralindir

Angel
    Years
  • Rawnie looked at the letter the older boy had held out.
    'Another invitee,' she said, reaching out and pulling another chair to the table. 'Sit down. What's your name? I'm Rawnie.' She shot Ash a furtive look that said, I'll tell you after we get to know this guy a little. Hopefully the newcomer wouldn't notice.

OC: please don't notice. no offence

Years
  • While the answer of the other guy doesn't appear, Alexis decides to run to the cavern, but he sees a Snorlax blocking the way.

-Oh, no!! What I am supposed to do now?? Geez, this is great!! Now I can't go to the cave-_-!

I guess I'll try to catch him with a Poke Ball! Hmm, but a Snorlax for me?? I don't think he will be so useful, after all, he only sleeps! Well, well, I guess this is the only thing I can do, so, here I go!

POKE BALL GOO!!!!

The Poke Ball started shaking on the ground, but, it was only that, 'cause the Pokemon was caught with success.

-Oh my god, looks like I've done it, I catched a Pokemon without even fighting. Well, looks like the Snorlax won't block the cave anymore, so I'll go to the cave.

Alexis went inside the cave.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • "My name's Thunder." He sat down as he talked and lay the letter on the table. "What's yours?" He looked towards Ash as he asked, glancing briefly towards Rawnie.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    (yawn) " rawnie im getting tired of waiting for team evo its alread 12:00" I sighed
    I think rawnie was tired to because she yawned
    "my names ash jr." I said tiredly

Years
  • Things that happened inside the cave:

Alexis went to the cave, like I said before, but things were very complicated here, 'cause team Rocket stole all my Pokemons and decided to seize me.

-OMG! Now the things are very complicated here, well at least they didn't put something on my mouth for me to shut up, well I hope my Pokemons are alright.

Maistro Oismi

Smash Bros Maniac
    Years
  • the sun had now set and Perish was gettting annoyed at the lack of team evo. his chansy was asleep next to him snooring peacefully. he glanced at his watch.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    it was finaly morning and still no sign of team evo
    "maby this is a practical joke" I muttered
    "it's a good thing this place is also a inn" I thought
    no one was awake yet so I thought I would play a practical joke
    or so.
    I drew glasses and a mustatch on rawnie
    and put thunders hand in warm water, it was still 4:00 am
    so I knew they woudnt wake up for a while
    "man I am imature" I thought
    then a evil thought came to mind, I grabbed thunder bag and
    hid it in rawnies room of the inn under her bed
    "he will have to come in front of rawnie to change his wet clothes" I thought evily

Last edited:

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • Thunder awoke and looked around. He lifted his arm out of the water and then glanced down. "Oh, man, what the..." He looked at the water, then at Ash Jr. "You..."

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    "uh oh" I chuckled
    "looks like baby wet himself, need a pamper?" I laughed hard
    I handed him a daiper I found in the cabnet
    "go on put it on" I chuckled
    I was laughing so hard I think I wet myself,
    I pointed at thunder and started taunting him.
    then I heard someone behind me
    it was the inn manager in her point of veiw we were two boys
    with dripping wet pants and holding a daiper
    "am I interupting anything?" she asked
    I felt so embarresed I ran into to rawnies room leaving thunder
    with the manager.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Inside the cave, I was seized by the team rocket, but I luckily got a knife to cut the rope with my feet (I was without boots, so I cutted with feet), and then I started to search my Pokemons.

"Well, if I had some type of help I would be glad^^, but I guess I can make it alone." - thought Alexis.

Wait I can hear my Sarmander's voice! - said him

**Char! Charmander char!** - said Sarmander

Sarmander!! I'll get you! Wait there! - said Alexis

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back