• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Splash of Colour [I will do my best to contact prior arranged trades]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasakadosShadow

Guardian of Tokyo
Years
  • Hey do ya got a shiny female ralts on Gen 6? ive got shinies to offer. Ive got Shiny Gyarados, Exploud, Politoed, Togepi, Dragalge and Goldeen

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    002.png
    #002 Ivysaur (LV 30)
    male.png
    Nest_Ball_summary_IV.png

OT: Tabor
    2.png
    ID: 40534
    Sassy - Chlorophyll - Untouched
    Take Down - Razor Leaf - Sweet Scent - Growth
    can I have this please?

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • 002.png
    #002 Ivysaur (LV 30)
    male.png
    Nest_Ball_summary_IV.png

OT: Tabor
    2.png
    ID: 40534
    Sassy - Chlorophyll - Untouched
    Take Down - Razor Leaf - Sweet Scent - Growth
    can I have this please?

Yes you can! Just add my 3DS FC and post yours here, or PM it to me. I'll get back to you as soon as I can :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Hello, I forgot my old PC username and just created a new account, and was wondering if I could request a poke?

Username : jarrodckj 2852-8216-0130
    Pokemon : Riolu
    Nickname : Would be nice if you could type aura in Japanese. If not, no nickname would be cool too!
    Gender : Doesn't really matter but would be nice to get a female.
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Doesn't really matter but would be nice if it has 'Prankster'.
    IVs : 31/31/31/anything/31/31
    Shiny : Yes please!! ??????
    Egg moves : Bullet Punch
    Hatch Location : No real preference.
    Language : No preference either!
    Generation : Gen VI
    Other : Level 1 and untouched EVs would be fine so that I can practive ev training :$ And no hurry though I know it's still a little too soon since release

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Hello, I forgot my old PC username and just created a new account, and was wondering if I could request a poke?

Username : jarrodckj 2852-8216-0130
    Pokemon : Riolu
    Nickname : Would be nice if you could type aura in Japanese. If not, no nickname would be cool too!
    Gender : Doesn't really matter but would be nice to get a female.
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Doesn't really matter but would be nice if it has 'Prankster'.
    IVs : 31/31/31/anything/31/31
    Shiny : Yes please!! ������
    Egg moves : Bullet Punch
    Hatch Location : No real preference.
    Language : No preference either!
    Generation : Gen VI
    Other : Level 1 and untouched EVs would be fine so that I can practive ev training :$ And no hurry though I know it's still a little too soon since release
    Requests are for Gens IV & V only, so we will have to decline this one sorry :(

Reactions: EB
    Years
  • Hello, I've visited here a few times, but recently, I lost my copy of Black 2, along with most of my best pokemon.

I know this sounds like a ridiculously cliche scam, but weird things happen.

In any case, I am trying to regain some of my lost pokemon, particually the ones that I cannot practically recreate thrugh my own efforts.

If you have or can easily create any of the following, I would be extremely grateful.

Username:Darkblade
    Pokemon: Ralts/Bagon/Riolu/Dratini/Gible/Larvitar/Feebas
    Nickname (if want one):None
    Gender:Male for Ralts, any for others (Feebas preferably female)
    Nature:Any
    Ability:Any
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Shiny: Yes :)
    Egg Moves:Hydro pump for bagon, if not an too inconvenient.
    Hatch Location:Any
    Language (English or Japanese):English
    Generation (4th or 5th):Any
    Other:None

Thank you for reading.

tabor62

Years
  • Hello, I've visited here a few times, but recently, I lost my copy of Black 2, along with most of my best pokemon.

I know this sounds like a ridiculously cliche scam, but weird things happen.

In any case, I am trying to regain some of my lost pokemon, particually the ones that I cannot practically recreate thrugh my own efforts.

If you have or can easily create any of the following, I would be extremely grateful.

Username:Darkblade
    Pokemon: Ralts/Bagon/Riolu/Dratini/Gible/Larvitar/Feebas
    Gender:Male for Ralts, any for others (Feebas preferably female)
    Egg Moves:Hydro pump for bagon, if not an too inconvenient.

Thank you for reading.

To make it easier on us, I'd like to ask that you just choose one of the Pokemon. (We should be able breed any of them unless you're asking for an illegal combination of stuff)

Years
  • Well, okay, then, I guess I would like the male Ralts.

Also, What gen game would it be most convenient for you to produced this in, as I can offer some various UT/EV'd Legendaries, none shiny, I'm afraid, if that would be able to buy me any further pokemon. (All three dogs, five birds, creation trio, Mewtwo, and so forth.)

Also, I have two UT shiny Event Suicunes, if those are worth anything.

Thank You.

Soul Silver FC: 2880 8866 8781

tabor62

Years
  • Well, okay, then, I guess I would like the male Ralts.

Also, What gen game would it be most convenient for you to produced this in, as I can offer some various UT/EV'd Legendaries, none shiny, I'm afraid, if that would be able to buy me any further pokemon. (All three dogs, five birds, creation trio, Mewtwo, and so forth.)

Also, I have two UT shiny Event Suicunes, if those are worth anything.

Thank You.

Soul Silver FC: 2880 8866 8781

Could you do us a big favor and resubmit the Ralts using the form? Thanks. Also it's a lot easier for us in Gen V, but that's just me. I don't speak for my partner in this case. And the requests are free so we'll take anything. But I'd prefer the event Suicune, dunno about my partner in this case again.

Years
  • Username:Darkblade
    Pokemon: Ralts
    Egg Moves:

I know the request are free, I was asking If I could trade for more than the normal 1 for the Event Dog.

tabor62

Years
  • Username:Darkbladeva
    Pokemon: Ralts
    Egg Moves:

I know the request are free, I was asking If I could trade for more than the normal 1 for the Event Dog.

Well, every Pokemon in our thread minus my events are free. All my event Pokemon are 1 for 1. I'll your request too the queue now.

Years
  • Ok, I think I understand now.

On that note, what about the Shiny IV'd existing RNG bred Bagon, Larvitar, and Dratini listed in your shop? What would the cost be for one/all three of those? If they are free, could I trade for those?

Last edited:

tabor62

Years
  • Ok, I think I understand now.

On that note, what about the Shiny IV'd existing RNG bred Bagon, Larvitar, and Dratini listed in your shop? What would the cost be for one/all three of those? If they are free, could I trade for those?

Yup, all of them are free. I can hand them off to you once either one of us finishes your request.

Years
  • Awesome! Out of curoistiy, what would be the ETA on that, and what game/generation would be best for you people to trade on?

My Soul Silver FC: 2880 8866 8781

If it would be more convenient for to trade the existing three, now, that would also be awesome, as I am not sure when I'll be available tomorrow and Saturday.

Thank you.

You are awesome!

tabor62

Years
  • Awesome! Out of curoistiy, what would be the ETA on that, and what game/generation would be best for you people to trade on?

My Soul Silver FC: 2880 8866 8781

If it would be more convenient for to trade the existing three, now, that would also be awesome, as I am not sure when I'll be available tomorrow and Saturday.

Thank you.

You are awesome!

Well, since it's easier for me to breed in Gen V, if I get to it first, it would be traded in Gen V. In addition, the other three are already on Gen V so, yeah, a Gen V game would be best. Though ETA could depend on how busy we are and if RNG is trolling us or not. As of late RNG has been hating me so I might not be able to finish it any time soon :( Sorry about that :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back