• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] ???? A Star Is Born! ????

Years
  • o_o now with less accidentally locking my own thread.

Speedpaint! Ben sure got it up fast. : )

Since it seems the story for the big bang didn't getting ended up posted, I'll put up the artwork here that I did for it. The work in progress in which I based it on is in this thread under Negrek.

Spoiler:
    why is not one giving you some love, this is astounding

I love the pixel over and you use your own color palette. It's vibrant and fun! If I were to suggest anything, it would maybe be introducing some purple hue, weather its an outline color or shade color. I kinda wanna see a darker magenta or purple for parts of the legs?Just because there's a lot of pink! Other than that, I think you did a great job!
    And for the latest piece, I'm a fan of the textures you compiled. c:

Years

• why is not one giving you some love, this is astounding

I love the pixel over and you use your own color palette. It's vibrant and fun! If I were to suggest anything, it would maybe be introducing some purple hue, weather its an outline color or shade color. I kinda wanna see a darker magenta or purple for parts of the legs?Just because there's a lot of pink! Other than that, I think you did a great job!
    And for the latest piece, I'm a fan of the textures you compiled. c:

Thanks! : D

And for the Tsarenna, something like this? It does add some better definition.
    L3hc9Uj.png

Back