• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A story a wrote when I was 13 years old (phase 10

molepeople27

Pumpkin King
Years
  • I wrote this story when I was an odd tot, seven years prior; it cracks me up and is charmingly bizzare. Tell what ya think! (mind the grammar.)
    I will try to post more and more on this thread but here is one:

"

Green did not like his chocolate and gave it to a kid. The kid ate it and turned into a zombie. The Zombie Kid went to the candy store to buy more candy but Zombies have holes in their pockets so he had no money. So, he went to the bank and started an account.

Then, he got a job at the candy store, but since there were under age labor laws and he was a zombie he was fired.

The zombie went back home and his wife had just left him. He was sitting and crying when there was a knock at the door. "Who could that be?" The zombie said. It was the UPS man.

The end."

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Stories actually go in the main subforum. The Writer's Lounge subforum is for questions/discussions. I'll move this over there for you.

Back