• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A super special hello to you all :3

azuta

The Natural Trainer
    Years
    Hi there everyone, I hope you are all doing well. My name is azuta and after looking around a bit I decided why not join and see how things are here.

Well of course im a pokemon fan. I will post my FC when I get the chance to of course.

Umm other then that I enjoy roleplaying. I am a supporter of several different shipping's a lot of them with Hikari/Dawn in them.

I hope to have a great time here ^^

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hello, azuta! Welcome to PC! I think you'll find that there are many things to do here. You may want to look around in the Roleplaying section if you like that, or the Other Trivia section to get a feel of the site. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, azuta. I'm sure you will enjoy it here xD

Back