• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A..terrible confession :'(

Metallika

*hums*HUH?..oh..Pwetty...
    Years
    All right, I admit it >< Im a Gummy Bear!!!!! I was mutated when I was just a little sugar piece, and then when my fellow gummy bear 'friends' saw that I wasnt so stupid like them, they ran me off of the country (like the animals they are!) and now I live in America >< Where I live in a secret cave where the only thing I have to communicate with human civilization is the laptop I bought under the name of Agatha Enara. And now Im made to eat sugar that I buy off the internet, And All I have to do is stay in this cave is stay and complete my plans to take over the human and gummy bear world!!! MWHAHAHHAHAH *cough, cough**clears throat, shifty eyes* Bye *runs away*

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Or I will target random people and tell everyone who they really are and what their story is. XD.

Hmmm, you don't say? I wonder if people could figure the truth about me out...

*realises the dare thread's most recent dare to me gave them a hint* Eep. :paranoid:

Effy

*being stalked by Hiroshi*
    Years
    Liek OMG!:O I...I never knew that there were....others....like me at PC. I am, in fact, an effball.
    I started life as a microscopic piece of dust. I could go where ever I wanted to, because I could float. I was living very happily alongside my dusty brethren. When one day, one of the windows in the house where I lived was opened and the wind swept me right out. The wind carried me everywhere, there's not a place in the world I haven't been.
    I'd also been in every house in the world, I got swept under beds and into closets, molding other dust with my body. I eventually grew to the size of a full-grown cat.
    Then, one day, I got swept into a power plant. I fell into some radioactive sludge. It combined with my dusty-ness and I mutated. I was no longer a dust ball. The sludge turned me lavander in color, and I grew large stubby feet. I also grew tiny stubby hands and even large, googly eyes.
    Growing solid meant that I wasn't light enough to be carried by wind anymore. I'd soon mastered the feat of "walking".
    Along with the new body, I also gained special powers. I could take on a humaniod form, and using this to my full advantage I attended school to learn more about my surroundings. Having gained an education, I wanted to find a place to live. But where could an intelligent former-dustball live in peace? I would never be welcome as a dustball any longer, I was shunned by my family and former-friends.
    Then, one night. I was mourning over my situation, when I saw this light coming from a window. I nosily peeked inside, and saw this strange device. It was someone's laptop. I stole it, and remembering what I had learned about this technology I surfed the net. The rest is history, I found PC, became a member, and made many wonderful friends, such as the acorn/waffle.
    Here is my self-portrait:
    A..terrible confession :'(

Now, everyone knows the true story of Effy the effball!X3~

Sawyer

���
    Years
    me? i'm actually a white-out pen. one day, someone threw me out cause i was out of white-out ;.; there was a tear in the trash bag thing, so i escaped. that was like forever ago, now i'm a white-out container (the mark-on kind) longing for a purpose. xD

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    I... have a confession also..
    im.... im... a purple PICKLE!
    :(
    i fell in paint andwas purple.. then varnsh got me... then i got hit with red paint, but that was watercolors so it came off

Back