• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A..terrible confession :'(

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow, I was like : o.o; when I read this thread. It reminded me of my own secret.

I'm actually an AI computer chip. The United States' government decided to put me in the internet, under the code name of miycb. I was sent out to study how many time people of all ages spend their time on a pokemon forum.

Either that or I'm a...

Steamed Bun. <3

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    My dear friend Rudy the Squirrel has made me realize I must come and confess what I am to you.

You see....I'm swiss cheese. Before I was made inot my cheesy self I was milk...stale milk. All my milky friends hated me because I was so stale. Then when I became swiss cheese I was shunned for not having the holes a piece of swiss cheese should have. When the farmer gave me and my fellow swiss cheesians to the groccer my unholiness was discovered. Not knowing what to do the groccer gave me to his child so the kid would cut holes in me. But I didn't want to be cut up so I ran away. I hid in a church and ended up tricking the foolish leader of the church into thinking I was cheese sent from God. I stayed there for a long while till one night this stupid fat person put me onto his sandwich. He didn't get time to eat me though. His wife took the sandwich with me in it from him. I went home with them and then I noticed this odd device the big fat guy used alot. Late one night I got curious so I snuck out of the fridge and played with the device. It turne dout the device allowed me to roam this thing called cyber-space. I came across PC three nights later and joined pretending to be a short human girl. I made many friends pretending to be that human girl but I cannot lie any lnoger and thus i am confessing to you all. I am nothing more than unholy swiss cheese.

Now please excuse me while I go die of laughter. XD

Soul of Darkness

Guardian of the Gateway
    Years
    I have to say it also, I am not human. I belong to a group of "people" that have individualy evolved to adapt to our habitad. Our race (homosapien superior) has being hidding for so long, we can not take it anymore, it has being enogh. I have the power to control metal at will, the power of magnetisim. There is those who belive that the world is to small for both races to to live in peace with one another, there is those who are fighting to live together with humans, to feet in, but the road ahead it's full of hardships. If humans do not accept my kind, I will bring anyone willing to steand in my way to stoping this aparthie to it's knees. The future of the human kind rests in you all, what will you choose?

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    Khaos Angel said:
    My dear friend Rudy the Squirrel has made me realize I must come and confess what I am to you.

You see....I'm swiss cheese. Before I was made inot my cheesy self I was milk...stale milk. All my milky friends hated me because I was so stale. Then when I became swiss cheese I was shunned for not having the holes a piece of swiss cheese should have. When the farmer gave me and my fellow swiss cheesians to the groccer my unholiness was discovered. Not knowing what to do the groccer gave me to his child so the kid would cut holes in me. But I didn't want to be cut up so I ran away. I hid in a church and ended up tricking the foolish leader of the church into thinking I was cheese sent from God. I stayed there for a long while till one night this stupid fat person put me onto his sandwich. He didn't get time to eat me though. His wife took the sandwich with me in it from him. I went home with them and then I noticed this odd device the big fat guy used alot. Late one night I got curious so I snuck out of the fridge and played with the device. It turne dout the device allowed me to roam this thing called cyber-space. I came across PC three nights later and joined pretending to be a short human girl. I made many friends pretending to be that human girl but I cannot lie any lnoger and thus i am confessing to you all. I am nothing more than unholy swiss cheese.

Now please excuse me while I go die of laughter. XD
    OMG....
    I always thought there was something odd about you Tabby!
    But i never suspected anything so awesome as hole-less Swiss Cheese!
    I can't believe I am a squirrel paired with Cheese!
    Awesomenes!!

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Flygon_Zero said:
    OMG....
    I always thought there was something odd about you Tabby!
    But i never suspected anything so awesome as hole-less Swiss Cheese!
    I can't believe I am a squirrel paired with Cheese!
    Awesomenes!!
    XD Yes. A squirrel paired with hole-less Swiss cheese. What a odd couple we are. XD

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Flygon_Zero said:
    Well, more odd than before....
    We were never a normal couple to begin with....xD
    XD that's true. we were never normal and a few people*coughKylieandYamiandTycough* seem to believe we were destined to be together. XD

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    WEll, I'm not big on the whole destiny thing anymore...
    I think it's more about taking the action for it...
    I never would have asked you to pair with me if I had stayed believing the destiny thing...I thought if we were meant to pair as Kylie and them said, it would happen...but meh...I would rather ask now....xD
    Who ever would have thought though, that a fugitive squirrel and a block of cheese would be together....xD

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Flygon_Zero said:
    WEll, I'm not big on the whole destiny thing anymore...
    I think it's more about taking the action for it...
    I never would have asked you to pair with me if I had stayed believing the destiny thing...I thought if we were meant to pair as Kylie and them said, it would happen...but meh...I would rather ask now....xD
    Who ever would have thought though, that a fugitive squirrel and a block of cheese would be together....xD
    o.o I'm not that fat! I'm only a slice of cheese! XD

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Flygon_Zero said:
    I never called you fat....did I? v.v
    THe squirrel apologizes with all of his cuteness....
    Does the swiss slice forgive the fugitive squirrel? oO
    Hmmm....I guess I must. In the end we all must forgive and be forgiven.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    True, except for Mr. Peanut...
    He tortured countless Squirrels the day before I was exiled...
    It took the best of the best to finally crack his shell and take him down....
    All that blood and peanut shavings,,,,*cringes*
    Tooo....terrible...

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Flygon_Zero said:
    True, except for Mr. Peanut...
    He tortured countless Squirrels the day before I was exiled...
    It took the best of the best to finally crack his shell and take him down....
    All that blood and peanut shavings,,,,*cringes*
    Tooo....terrible...
    You poor poor squirrel! To have witnessed that horror!

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Flygon_Zero said:
    I know...twas terrible....v.v
    You are lucky not to have even heard of the horrible Nut Boycott of '98...
    o.o tell em about it!

Back