• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A..terrible confession :'(

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
  • Dark_Pikachu said:
    Why not tell my brother that? -- XD
    zomg that's so funny Soph XD *loves it*
    *delighted* everyone likes the story!!! Oh wow, and I didnt even think it was all that good. Thanks, guys ^_^ XD. It was a lot of fun writing it and doing the pics XD

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Ok..time to fess up...the truth is...I'm actually a woman...a really really hot one that get's a lot of money from guys...you've probably seen me online...perv

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I always hide my identity. Last thing the world would want to know is me. oo

Draik

Hi.
    Years
  • I got caught! I'm really a person under the muffin man's control. Muffin for breakfast, lunch/dinner, and dinner/supper. Cherry lane is my real home. I admit it. I am sorry. The muffin man sends this message:
    WHOEVER TRIES TO RESCUE HIM, SHALL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH.

Yuriko

teh ashy stalker
    Years
  • I dunno who am I or for what reason I was created, all I know is that I'm a stupid bot thingie programmed to post, dl and chat through the internet o.o

....... Beep

mystic dragon

MITHOS IS #1!!! ^^
    Years
  • eh I'm a half elf as well, and my REAL name is: maxwell!! ^^
    I've been hiding it because humans and half elves are sworn rivals with each other with slaves on both sides, and all, I've gone into hiding untill now, I'm partially related to the legendary hero mithos!! (not the member mithos, were just friends here.)

Draik

Hi.
    Years
  • the real story

Okay.
    3,000,000 years ago, I was born in a place where we call China.
    I never knew my parents though I had to stay in a cave with my caretaker.
    Don't judge us as stupid. We were an advanced civilization. Soon afterwards, we were infected by small pox, diptheria, and polio.
    My caretaker died.
    Soon, I was housed in a big manse with George Washington.
    300 years later this where I am now.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • Do you still know that washington dude? (Now me I know nothing of American history, I should know this but I dont, is he even alive still? Or are you married to him (or his ghost XD)

I know he he is. Was. I only know from reading Animorphs, though XD.

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
  • My Terrible Confession, I am leaving PC now.

I am Seto7Kaiba, I took my brothers file, seeing as he wasn't using it in awhile. So, I am sad to say that I am leaving PC now.

If u ever wanna see my again, go to *link removed* I'll be there from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I'm a football that lives a life of pain in the playground being kicked by kids and my best friend is a giant hobo that looks after freaks

Back