• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a theoretical question

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Ten million?... Probably more, but I'd imagine two billion at most.
    Yes I do want fries with that.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Well, you'd have to measure how many calories there was by burning the whole thing o_O;

I forget the experiment exactly...

Wha...Why is this is even a discussion? This is even worse than my "What would you do for a Klondike bar..." thread xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    at least Octillion or maybe Google Calories (google is the highest number)
    Actually spelt googol and a googolplex is larger. I can't help but think people only create such numbers for their own amusement.

Well, you'd have to measure how many calories there was by burning the whole thing o_O;

I forget the experiment exactly...

Wha...Why is this is even a discussion? This is even worse than my "What would you do for a Klondike bar..." thread xD
    Burning is an inefficient method, I did it at school once. ō_ō
    It just goes to show how something so random can turn out a genuine discussion... average conversation is brought about by random subjects, naturally. Makes me think perhaps this meat ship would've been better brought up in the DCC thread.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    It just goes to show how something so random can turn out a genuine discussion... average conversation is brought about by random subjects, naturally. Makes me think perhaps this meat ship would've been better brought up in the DCC thread.
    You'd think so but this topic probably would have been ignored.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Give me the weight of the aircraft carrier you're thinking of and the caloric information per serving by weight of the pressed meat you're using and I'll tell you.

EDIT:
    The most modern aircraft carriers, the Nimitz-class, displace 97,000 tons.

Nutrition Facts (for Spam meat product)
    Serving Size 2 oz
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories

So it's 270,048,000,000 calories, unless displacement =/= weight. Good luck with whatever caused you to need to know that.

Last edited:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    Give me the weight of the aircraft carrier you're thinking of and the caloric information per serving by weight of the pressed meat you're using and I'll tell you.

EDIT:

So it's 270,048,000,000 calories, unless displacement =/= weight. Good luck with whatever caused you to need to know that.

270 billion calories, eh? What next, a Spam Everest?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    xD wow im guessing alot of meat to feed the whole of africa for years would be used

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    Assuming we all eat about 2095 (the average in America) calories a day, then that aircraft carrier would feed 128,901,193 people for a day.

That's slightly less than half the population of the United States.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Well, it depends on the type of meat I guess. If the meat is pure fat, you're dead. If it's pure lean, the lesser the calorie is.

Back