• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Time for Jhoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Silver~*

Silver with a new hair style
    Years
    Zane watched Chris head out the door of the lab, and turned to the professor. "Yes, yes I have, and Shade hear should be about four or five, he was pretty young when we found him, and the coat may be dew to the fact he has lived in Kanto most of his life..... But I can't be sure." Zane said as Katana jumped out of the shadows of the Lab. <Hey! Why doesn?t anyone want to know about me!!!> She yelled as Shade looked at her. <Because I'm native to Johto, and for some reason I guess I have an odd coat of fur, just clam down Katana.> Shade said coolly.

"Oh maybe should let Dupe out, He's small enough o fit in this lab." Zane said pulling a pokeball from his belt, and letting a ditto out. "Hey Dupe transform into Shade and help me figure something out." I said as the pokemon transformed. Dupe was now a Sneasel with a slate shaded coat. "I guess you were right, you see some ditto's have different abilities, mine transforms into the pokemon species but not the same pokemon, he dose know the pokemon's attacks but that?s it." Zane said sharing a nice chat with Elm.

Deathspector

I'm so hardcore, I'm "X"-rated
    Years
    IC:

Senalia picked up the pace, and found herself outside Professor Elm's laboratory, behind a young man, who had just knocked on the door, waiting for Professor Elms to open it. She decided to strike up conversation, to bide my time.

"So, you've come here too? Did you come from Kanto, or are you from Johto?" I asked politely.

Before the boy could answer, the door opened, and a rather harrassed looking man, with glasses and brown hair appeared at the door.

"Hello, there..."

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "Ah, I dont know what it is." I said. "I guess it dosnt matter though. Ember was never one to move around as much as I do anyway." I sooved my free hand into my pocket, and pulled out Ember's pokeball. "I remember when she bit me because she didnt want to go into her pokeball."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    OCC: People, I didn't want this to be one of those RP's were you can "talk" to your pokemon. So please lets not start. And Death Spector, I control Professer Elm.

IC: "Well, she's justl ike you, doesn't do anyhting she doesn't want to do!" Chris laughed as they arrived at Tai's door. "Well, go on, get Ember." Chris said as he waited the door.

"Very intresting!" Professer Elm spoke as there was a knock on the door.
    "Hello their, who might you be?" Professer Elm asked to the children out the door.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "Yeah.." I said, opening the door. "Ember!!" I yelled. "Tai, is that you? Why are you back?" I heard my mom say. I just smiled, ans pointed to the sleeping Ember. She 'ooooed' and nodded.

I walked up to Ember, and shook her a little. "Wake up, Ember. Youre taking forever." I said sarcasticly.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: No talketh?! Oh wellz, I'm gonna have to go anyway. Missed too much, and nobody answered my question, and well the posts are getting kinda short. Bye! -I will delete my posts don't worry-

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    OOC: Yeah, I think I might have to drop out too. Being able to talk to my pokemon adds a lot of flavor to my posts, so they don't get repetetive. I'm sure you'll do fine without me.

So, uh. Bye.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    OCC: Sorry, I hate it when people do that. You dont see Ash and pikachu chattin it up...Som people might have the abilt to read minds but no talking.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    OOC: They don't talk, per se, they just talk Pokemon talk and either a) the trainer's bond with the pokemon allows a sort of mental connection that allows them to understand them, or [the way I do it] b) Pokemon talk in a sort of a morse code type system, and the trainer has developed his ability to understand the way they speak. I just type what they say in quotes because I'm too lazy to type < and > at the end of each of my sentences with my Pokemon.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    OCC: Well, giving them personality doesn't bother me. I wouldn't put it into a quote. I would use Italics. Thats fine. But dont make them talk.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    ooc: now that big chat times over...

ic: Ember got up slowley. She stretched, and yawned. Then fell back down. I croutched down. "...Youre useless..." I mumbled. I grabbed her, and stood up. "you ready?" I asked Chris.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "You betcha! Lets get a move on! See ya ma!" Chris always called his friends moms ma because he was just a goofball like that. "So, have you decided where you want to go first?" Chris asked as Ember finally started walking. "The closest gym is Violet City's gym. I believe he uses birds." Chris said as he detached as pokeball. "Dragonair will do well with his thunder." Chris spoke smiling.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "Yeah. Falkner is his name, right?" I asked, setting Ember down. She played happily at my feet. "Think about it: Tai actualy did her homework!" I said, the followed up with "...for once...But! Your right, Dragonair would be best." I said, taking a pokeball into my hand. "the bad thing is, is she can't do it yet." I said, reffering to my Dragonair.

"Oh well!" I said, putting it back into my pocket. "I guess we have to go back to professor Elm's lab first though."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Thats it, Faulkner! I knew it started with an F! Yeah we should head back shouldn't we!" Chris said as he grabbed her hand. "So, I heard there was a fancy hotel and restaraunt in Violet. How bout it. A little alone time will do us some good." Chris winked at Tai and grinned. Last time we got to spend some quality time by ourselves was god knows how long ago. I think we deserve it. Dont you?"

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "Yeah, well..." I said. "Hotel. That means something..." I said, smiling. I scooted closer until we were shoulder to shoulder. Ember looked up, and ignored it.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Well, I didn't say it didn't mean something." He said as he kissed her forehead. "I love you baby." He whispered in her ear. Arriving back at Professer Elm's lab, Chris knocked slightly.

"Chris and Tai must be back." Prof. Elm spoke walking toward the door. "Welcome back." He spoke as he moved aside to let us in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back