• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Triple Tag Team Treat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerFreak

PokéCommunity Helper
Years
  • You can read all about Pokemon.Com's latest update regarding the three part episode special airing on Cartoon Network on Febuary 1st. These three epsiodes will be the last of the season, you really cannot miss these. Learn more here.

I am truly very excited, but sad that these are the last episodes of this season. It seems it was just a bit ago the season even began.​

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Wonder how long it will be until the series starts again? How long is it usually between seasons in the same region? I've never actually waited between that time before haha. But at least one good thing will happen for the new series: a new opening! I wonder how long it will be until Japan gets a new opening?

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • It's cool how they are ending it with three episodes. I would have prefered if they had one each day though: Fr-Sat-Sun

Downside is, we have to wait a while until the next season, which is probably after the fuss of movie 10 is over. That's a wild guess since I also never waited before.

But on the bright side, as Jorah said, we get a new opening, and maybe a decent one this time.

Let's hope for the best.

GamerFreak

PokéCommunity Helper
    Years
  • To be blunt, I really do not know. They do not normally end a season but when they do, it is normally ready for yet a new region, but not always. Such as the Battle Frontier and The Orange Islands.

I do suspect that it may be a few months before a new season begins. I am excited for the new season already.​

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I'm so excited! I can't believe it's the end of the season though...I JUST got in to the D/P episodes! I would only watch the original episodes until like...2 months ago. xD They couldn't be going to a new region though, could they? I mean, Ash doesn't have all of his badges...(or does he? I have really only watched the very recent episodes and the first 10 or so).

ChrisG14

I'm back baby!
    Years
  • He still has his 2 badges, it's just the end of the dub Season.

I think the new season would start in the Summer or Fall like last year with new episodes Monday-Thursday.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Hopefully we get a new opening since they got rid of the old music company. Those were bad compare to 4Kids's openings. SU!!!

I think mid or early summer. It seems like CN is treating the Pokemon seasons like real primetime seasons minus the primetime hours. Teeheehee Still this has been a really long Fall season. Teeheehee

Jessie

Years
  • Erm cool but does this 'season' still have Sinnoh in it? or is it an entierly new region
    Someone above said he only has 2 badges. If he still wants to compete in the Sinnoh league then yea, they'd have to continue in the Sinnoh region.

GamerFreak

PokéCommunity Helper
    Years
  • I believe Ask, Brock, and Dawn will still be in the Sinnoh region because Dawn has not acquired all of her contest ribbons and Ask has not obtained all of his Sinnoh region badges. However, Pokemon.Com stated that tonights three episodes are the last three episodes of Pokémon: Diamond & Pearl. I believe that season 11 will have a new title as well.

According to Pokemon.Com, Cartoon Network will resume their Saturday morning episodes on February 9th. I am very excited for tonights three episodes, and for February 9th.​

Jessie

Years
  • I believe Ask, Brock, and Dawn will still be in the Sinnoh region because Dawn has not acquired all of her contest ribbons and Ask has not obtained all of his Sinnoh region badges. However, Pokemon.Com stated that tonights three episodes are the last three episodes of Pokémon: Diamond & Pearl. I believe that season 11 will have a new title as well.​

According to Pokemon.Com, Cartoon Network will resume their Saturday morning episodes on February 9th. I am very excited for tonights three episodes, and for February 9th.
    So the 'new' season starts Feb. 9th?

Hydross

wrOOOm
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    How are u guys so sure that this tag battle arc is the last of the season? We have to wait for the schedule to come to the 16:th february, this is where we will se if we get reruns or not.

No new episodes until at LEAST the 16th if u check CN's schedule.

Years
  • Hopefully we get a new opening since they got rid of the old music company. Those were bad compare to 4Kids's openings. SU!!!

I think you mean the removal of TAJ Productions (which does all the audio), which shouldn't be a big deal. Although, I do agree about the openings' differences. Blargh.

Years
  • Since I posted the episode discussion, I think we're done here. But I'll let tonight wrap up the thread, if there are any lingering issues.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back