• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a true to nature Pokemon game

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    I have a question for all. Would you support a open world pokemon game? Imagine it: a vast open world where you travel from city to city catching and training pokemon. The entire place is alive with pokemon reacting like they should in the enviroment. You pass a tree and pidgey's spearows fly away or come closer to investigate, or you are walking through a cave with diglet's popping up to take a look at you. Would you enjoy it? Would you play it? Please let me know!

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • Sure, why not. Aside that.
    Welcome to the Community, I don't know why you didn't give
    such introduction but just questions of your curiosity.
    Anyways, if you have anymore Question, just ask our kindest
    staffs and moderators around these parts.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    I mean it as a question to all, staff and users alike. Its been brewing in my mind for over a year now and I'm putting it into play as soon as I can get in contact with a game developing company, and thank you

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
    Years
  • I hate to break it to you, but a Pokemon game like this isn't just an idea you've had. I'm sure numerous people have thought about it and probably Gamefreak did as well. Your best bet would be to learn a lot about coding and stuff and make it yourself. We have a hacking section with tutorials if you'd like to start learning and some great coders to go along with that section that will surely help you if needed. Stick around and become closer with the community. Don't just come here to ask a question. You'll like it I sware! I've been here for 4 days and love it!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    A basic introduction of me is simple. Nigh 20 year old gamer, massive anime and manga fan and amateur programmer. I grew up with anime (pokemon, dragonballz, yu-gi-oh, naruto etc) and so took a huge liking to it. I've also been playing and messing with my pc since I was 5. Unfortunately I only found this place last week

Where I live I'm the only one with this idea and alone it'll take years to make but Ill try to do it and see how far I get. Watch this space and please suggest good coders that are already here

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well, I was quite confused on your intro thread but since you added some more information, I felt that it's essential. Welcome aboard btw :D I don't really know good coders here, but that also depends if you are doing a ROM Hack or building a game. We have two sections that can help you out on that, as well as help you on finding someone to help you with your idea. Take a look at both the ROM Hacking & the Game Development section to see what is right for you as well as finding the tools you need. :)

Pokemon, DragonballZ, I grew up with those shows as well! Pokemon was on before DragonballZ, so I always watched them both at the same hour when I was younger. :D

Hope you find what you need, and have a wonderful time here okay! <3

Microchip55

I'm a crumb.
    Years
  • Welcome! I actually just thought about that type of game the other day. If that were to be actually created I would certainly purchase it. :) enjoy your stay, man!

Warship

異議あり!
    Years
  • well pokecommunity has a pretty goos rom hacks section (probably better than other pokemon forums out there) so you can ask an experienced coder in there about it. anyways welcome and i hope you enjoy here ^^

Back