• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A warning to all Diamond and Pearl players...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    I posted because I just wanna warn all players about the "Unknown Zone" glitch/cheat...
    > Please dont do it unless you know the right place to use the digging tool, or unless you dont have a digging tool
    > You may lost the game becuse a little mistake in this zone can lead you up to more trouble. In other words, GAMEOVER
    >If you are really stuck, maybe my experience will help--- go to the place where digging tool is not usable, then use dig, and your out! Congrats!
    > They said that you can go to Flower Elysim by this zone. But be sure to get help first b4 performing this dangerous adventure.
    > Sorry but I can't show you right now how to perform it because you may lost the game and blame the whole thing to me. So it is better if you ask it on me on private message.

Thanks and God Bless
    >Yumerai_08<

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    I really think a mod should close this as it doesnt explain anything or make sense i mean elaborate a bit more ya know add more detail not just "go to the place where digging tool is not usable, then use dig, and your out! Congrats!"
    i mean wahhh?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Im completely confused, you've told us how to solve a glitch that i have never heard of and i doubt anyone has either. Im not even sure what half of the stuff you said is.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Exactly, he didnt even tell us what the glitch is. At least now i know what to do if i dont have a digging tool or something :S

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Really? The elite 4 glitch? Couldnt he have just said use your explorer kit?

Ok here's what he's saying, but better:
    If the E4 glitch goes wrong, use your explorer kit.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
  • You don't need to worry about it unless you're using a cheating device, which you aren't supposed to be using to begin with.

And he means the Flower Paradise, where Shaymin is found. But again, this is illegal, and should never be done.

DON'T USE CHEATS, PEOPLE!

lostprophetsown

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    crazy fool

it seems like hes on about the explorer kit or something to get to darkrai thru elite 4 or something but he really needs to explain some more i mean its like reading half and book theres no point to it....

kingofgames300g

Trainer in the Shadows
    Years
  • for the people who DON'T know:
    He's talking about the glitch that's ONLY in the Japanese games.
    here's a summery of said glitch:

Go to the Elite 4, and use surf on one of the doors, i forget witch (:3) and you'll actually be surfing in the "Mystery Zone". If you use your explorer kit in certain, precise locations, you'll teleport to normally inaccessable places.

if you have a japanese game, which you shouldn't, then you can use this, but if not, this thread really has no point...

also, he's using the japanese-translated names.
    digging tool = Explorer kit
    Flower Elysim = Flower Paradise or sumthin like that

lostprophetsown

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    yea i no but even so he should put it in more detail or this will just get closed.....

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • Okay, there's already a thread to talk about glitches, and this first post says nothing really. Also, if it's about the E4/Surf Glitch, it has been already known for a long time, and only works on early Japanese cartridges.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back