• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wierd dream you had?

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    ..fascinating. My most weirdest dream? Probably the one in which i dreamt i was trapped in a small room, with no way out.. creepy.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I have wierd dreams everyday. I just don't remember them XD.
    The wierdest thing I ever had was probably me running thousands and thousands of miles for no reason.

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
  • I just turned anticlockwise for no apparent reason.
    I have wierd dreams everyday. I just don't remember them XD.
    The wierdest thing I ever had was probably me running thousands and thousands of miles for no reason.
    Is that it? My dreams must be thousands of times weirder than that.

Weird moments:
    1. Eating a lemon-shaped bomb, it tasting like sherbet, then me remembering to spit it out just in time.
    2. Lemonade Zombies.
    3. My dad getting speared in the stomach by a rabid crow. (I was glad I woke up from this one)
    4. My cousin losing his touch at flying (he could fly very well in a dream I had years ago!) and even with a blanket to use as wings he still couldn't fly higher than the vending machine. Which was outside. Near a hill. Fully functional.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • My brother told me about a dream he had where I was a mass murderer and killed everyone who wasn't in our immediate family. I found it funny, but everyone I "killed" gives me weird looks now. XD

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • My weirdest dream was I rebuilt the World Trade Center in just 1 day. It was like, I'm flying and like magic, lol. It's really weird, sweetie. That was two days ago.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Oh, my god, yes. Finally, a chance to tell you guys the weirdest dream I have ever had.

Alright. So, my best friends (there were about three of us), my sister, and I were all outside in my old neighbourhood, when all of a sudden, this giant robotic T-Rex came chasing us, breathing fire. We were all separated from our parents, and we were just running, wondering where our parents were. The T-Rex was chasing us, albeit slowly, knocking down everything in its path, so there was a massive trail of dust and charred bits of debris as he was hunting us down.

My group was completely freaked out, and we ran into the basement of this abandoned church (there was no church in my old neighbourhood, so this made no sense). Down in the basement, hiding, were Lois, Meg, Chris, and Stewie Griffin from Family Guy, and their dog, Brian. They were all huddling together, and they were looking at us. I don't remember what happened next, but I do remember that we decided to stick together and try to defeat this T-Rex.

Apparently, Peter Griffin was separated from his family, too, so we decided to look for him and our parents, while escaping the T-Rex. The T-Rex found us in the basement, so we ran like hell to the nearest plaza, and it caught up to us.

Then, out of nowhere, the entire cast of Jimmy Neutron came out and starting beating that robotic T-Rex down. It caused a distraction, so the Griffins and my group ran back to the church (stupid move, I know, but I don't control my dreams. :< ). We were right in front of the church when the T-Rex came back and was gaining up on us once again.

Then, the most random thing happened. We all randomly started singing Love is a Battlefield by Pat Benatar, and the T-Rex began to fall apart. It stopped moving, so it pretty much died just by listening to that song. Then, out of nowhere, we see my and my sister's parents, my friends' parents, and Peter Griffin come and give us all hugs. Then we all chilled with the Griffin family until I woke up.

The dream was so incredibly vivid that I still remember it to this day, even though I had it when I was thirteen. No lie, I actually dreamt this. XD;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My weirdest dream was actually pretty sweet. My school was called into an assembly and they said someone in our school was going to be murderd that night and that we needed to break up into groups and figure out who it is and to try and save whomever it was. So I grouped up with a few of my friends and some girl I didn't know (I don't even think she even goes to my school o_o).

Anyway, we went under cover as hotel workers XD; We pretended to work at one to spy on the guests who came in to see if anyone was the possible murderer. When it got dark out, they let us out from work and my group and I had to go into the city to get home.

We were walking down a sidewalk next to a highway when we saw some crazy guy start chasing us from behind. My friends all ran ahead of me, and the guy was now only chasing me. I decided that I would run into the street to see if he'd follow me and maybe he'd get hit by a car. So I ran into the street and....got hit by a car XD;;

Then suddenly everyone was back in the assembly and the principal announced that "Kelsey was the victim in the murder and no one saved her in time" (I should probably clear this up, MY name is Kelsey). And it was weird because I wasn't sitting with the assembly, I was just watching the scene happen seeing as how I was dead at the time in my dream XD;

I remember it soooo clearly, and it was over a year ago I had this dream~ By far the weirdest.

Last edited:

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • Okay, here is my Weirdest dream.

Okay, i was dreaming that the made retaniers (What you get after you get braces off) for dogs, when you place them in a dogs mouth, the dog actually speaks human language.

Kinda Weird, and spooky, don't you think?

Cid

Years
  • Hmm, I remember some quite weird dreams...

First was a dream that I was playing a new Pokemon Game in the Game Boy Color...
    I was using a Male Cresselia while battling Prof. Oak... ^^

The other that's not related to Pokemon would be when I was running from a werewolf, and I got bitten by it, and I turned into a werewolf myself... :D
    I guess that was because I just watched a werewolf movie before I fell asleep...
    Or was it when I fell asleep while listening to the song "Hungry Like the Wolf"? I can't remember...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • OMG.

Okay. I was on Rock of Love and won a solo date. And I went on it...in my pajamas, which is basically a t-shirt and shorts. And I had forgotten to shave my legs. And the date was in this GIANT go-kart. I was driving it while sitting in between Bret Michaels' legs. Keep in mind, I HATE driving.

So, I'm trying to drive without having a panic attack and I hate looking at my legs...and then I start hitting people in the road. D: And Bret's just like "It's okay!" and I'm like "Noooo!"

Then I woke up screaming 'Drew', which at that time, he and I had broke up, and I was completely devastated.

S'okay now. We're together again. :D

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
  • Good Question.

I have had A LOT of weird dreams throughout the 15 years of my life, here are the best three that I can remember;

Dream 1 - I'd have to say it was when I was little, about 4 or 5, I still remember it and I'll never forget it. It was horrible, it was even gruesome...

My body was being grinded up into little bits by all sorts of mechanical equipment, my joints were being twisted until they snapped, my tongue being dislocated from my mouth, etc. And the most horrible thing about it - I could feel it. The next morning when I awoke, I was very sore, all over my body... I don't know what the heck I must have been doing in my sleep, competing in a rugby tournament perhaps? O.O"

Dream 2 - O M G. You just had to make me remember this one didn't you? -___-;

Okay, I dreamt that I actually made out with Ash Ketchum. Yes, the one from the Pokemon anime series. LMAO-ROFL that made me laugh hard just typing that! We were both anime-version and older, I remember everything about it, It was very short though, only about 30 seconds. xD

Dream 3 - Now this one was just as freaky as number 2. Or even maybe - freakier. O.O"

I was in class at school with only my long pyjama top on and underpants underneath. Then the guy I liked came through the door with one of his friends, saw me, sat down next to me, and err- let's just say he got "excited." (But we didn't do anything - thankfully lol). And I was just like " >.> " after I awoke. So yeah that was... XXX rated lol. xD

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    I had a dream where I was drinking lucosade then started beating up my history teacher......weird

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Let's just say the dentist pulled out all my teeth. It hurts and I still find myself able to talk.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • LOL!! You just have to start with this topic... I have tons!!!!!!
    Well, the one i could remember like it was yesterday was...
    I was in church with my family and all the kids in school, they were in some kind of a robe... and i was drinking... drinking as in beer... but it was all chocolaty... Suddenly a nun came up to me and ask whats for dinner... And then my mum started yelling to my sister... my sister stood up and she had a gun... and then *poof*
    My alarm rang! End of the weirdest dream soo far... now before bed i drink less chocolate milk, stop watching action movies and PRAY!!! Im pretty much sure god is trying to give me a message here o.O

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • One would be, when I was in class, I turned around to see a schoolmate who wasn't supposed to be in the class at that point of time sitting behind me. A white coloured hat on his head xD Then behind the classroom, suddenly a garden appeared. Two of my friends suddenly appeared, wearing black from head to toe, holding hands (both guys) and skipping out into the garden to water the magical flowers growing there. o.O

Back