• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild CP-CHAN appeared!

Cp-Chan

PokéArtist
    Years
    Hi guys! Cp-Chan here!

I just joined the forum. So...derp. I'm a Pokénerd, and yeah. All that.

If you're wondering what the CP in my name stands for, it's Camila Parkinson. You're welcome. I don't accept insults, even if it's done as a joke. Please avoid offending me, and we can be friends. <3

Cya all around~!
    ~CP

Years
    Hey there, Camila, you have a nice name ^_^, I actually used to go to school with a girl name Camila but I think she spelled it with 2 L's xD!
    Anyways we're all Pokenerds so you should feel welcome here! Anyways it looks like you have a steam, so maybe you'd be interested in chatting with the other gamers in the video games section.

Anyways, I'll leave you with an inspiring quote before I depart, enjoy your stay here :]

"You're blessed if you have the strength to work." -Mahalia Jackson

Years
    Hi Camila. That's a cute name you have.

My username is a combination of Hikari (Dawn's Japanese name) and 10, which stands for my birth month (October).

Have you checked out the Pokemon Gaming sections yet? They are a nice place to start your PC adventure. There's Pokemon Clubs where you can find a Pokemon Club for everything, there might be one that you like.

The Trivia sections are nice too, I'm heavily present in both Other & Pokemon Trivia.

Also, get involved in the latest Black 2 & White 2 discussion! Did you watch the new anime-style trailer? I love the scene with Cheren, he looks awesome.

I usually juggle a lot with studies and being a staff member on two other forums (the links are in my signature) but I can totally handle it.

Anyways, make sure to talk to those with bold names if you get lost.

So, what's your fave Pokemon? I liek Oshawottz.

- Hikari10, For The Love Of Cheren
    A wild CP-CHAN appeared!

Cp-Chan

PokéArtist
    Years
    o-oh my. Hikari. That's a lot of Cheren you have there. ....

*TAKES CHEREN AND RUNS*--/shot Favorite Rival right there.

My favorite pokemon? Hmm..

I have quite a few favorites. Typhlosion, Blaziken, Snivy and his evolutions, Vaporeon, and Virizion have my top five. <3

Back