• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Wild Darklordbambi Appeared (that's probably been used a million times hasn't it?)

Darklordbambi

Master Ball Escape Artist
    Years
    Hello, I'm happy to be here ^^ You can me Will, Bambi, whatever ya like.

I'm really happy to see this forum seems pretty active. I'm a big pokemon fan, and can't wait to meet other entusiasts and maybe make some new friends ^^

I'm very friendly and chatty, so feel free to message me any time you like or ask me anything you want :3

Years
    I'm sure you are happy indeed Will! Awesome to meet you here today.

And yes, you are right because we are an active community and it's more than just Pokemon. PC is like one of the best places for a Pokemon fan in the online forum community so making friends is really easy. That said, is there anything you'd like us to know about yourself? It'd definitely help in recommending sections for you.

I hope we do get to know each other well so don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message or friend request if you wish, since I'm definitely never afraid to accept one. Good luck and catch you again soon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Hello will, glad to know you. We wish we could live together business and become a business partner

Years
    Heyo Will , Welcome to PC . As for in your thread (you ask if it used million time ) damn no it is used.................
    Billion times. just kidding. Do you like poke community .Try to stick around. You are not one of the people who just login here one time and make a welcome thread then I post in there thread and they never active again . You better be not one of those. If u have any problem around just msg me or any other PC member. Okay then JA NE .

Back