• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild newcomer appeared!

memequeen

Cute Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016
    Hi everyone! My name's Juan, or memequeen, and I'm happy to be joining the PokeCommunity Forums! You can call me by either name, all's fine with me~.

I've been a Pokemon fan since I've opened up my first deck of cards in 2003. Ever since then, I've been obsessed with Pokemon- however it did kind of die down this year. I've been dabbling in Animal Crossing aside from Pokemon. My favorite game would have to be Pokemon Diamond, and my favorite Pokemon overall has gotta be Gengar. I've played just about any main-series Pokemon game up to date except for Sun/Moon, in which I'll be getting later this week.

A little about me: I'm a senior in High School, soon to graduate and attend college where I plan on majoring in Biology and Secondary Education. I'm a little socially awkward, I find it hard sometimes to get myself into an ongoing conversation. I love the ocean, so if you have any interesting facts I'd love to hear them. (Also love the new aquatic Pokemon in Sun & Moon!!)

Anyways, I think that's all for now. Thanks for reading a bit about me, and feel free to ask me anything else you may be interested in. I'll see you all around, have a great day~! :)

Spindastic

\(≧▽≦)/ ☆ ~('▽^人)
    Years
  • Annyeonghasyo (I assume you're Korean?) Welcome to PC! I am also new on here too ^.^

Ermgosh I play Animal Crossing too but haven't touched it for months now (New Leaf) I tried the recent new one the homemaking one(?) then I got bored of it and kinda sold it back to the store to get money back xD

See you around the forum~!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    Heya Juan! I'm a newcomer myself. Also....Gengar is my favorite too! *squee* See ya around the forums!

memequeen

Cute Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016
    Annyeonghasyo (I assume you're Korean?) Welcome to PC! I am also new on here too ^.^

Ermgosh I play Animal Crossing too but haven't touched it for months now (New Leaf) I tried the recent new one the homemaking one(?) then I got bored of it and kinda sold it back to the store to get money back xD

See you around the forum~!!

Thanks for the welcome~ And no, I'm not Korean lol

Years
  • Welcome to the forums! I apologize for the lateness of it but I hope that you'll find everything in our forums to your liking! I hope that you and I can be friends and talk Pokémon from time to time! I remember highschool, but barely. I kind of just went through it doing all the work I receive on the first day I got it. Mostly A's in Highschool. I'm the good kind of lazy, really. I just do things to get them out of the way because I don't want to do them later ohoho! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Back