• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild trainer appeared!

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
    Years
    Hello all~
    Just gonna make this quick. I'm new here, I love Pokemon, yaddah yaddah...

The most basic introduction I've seen haha :P. Hey! I joined 4 days ago and I am loving it here! When did you start playing Pokemon and what Pokemon are your favorite? You may be able to even find a club for some of them.

HeyLoro

So shiny!
    Years
    @lonesome-I'm glad we found something in common then :p
    @Normal Spirit-I started playing it when I was 5, and I have too many favorites. But my favorite types are Water, Flying & Electric.

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
    Years
    @lonesome-I'm glad we found something in common then :p
    @Normal Spirit-I started playing it when I was 5, and I have too many favorites. But my favorite types are Water, Flying & Electric.

Oooo that's interesting! The flying type is an unusual type because it has surprised me many times during gameplay. You must be good to use that type :).

Welcome to PC, Loro! Quick intros aren't too bad; we're just glad you decided to post one to begin with. :)

Ooh, I love electrics too. Pikachu was my favorite Pokemon as a kid and that later branched out into being a fan of electrics in general; they're all so cool! Luxray in particular has been a favorite for so long, though I still think electric/dark would have suited it a lot more. There are definitely clubs for the types you're interested in in our Pokemon Clubs board and I'm sure it'd be fun to check out if you were interested in meeting fans who enjoy the same things you do. All you do is fill out the join form and get discussing. Those poor 'lil flying types are weaker than I'd like though, Staraptor was pretty awesome but he wasn't my favorite design-wise. Hope Fletching and his evolutionary line change that - I'm excited to see what happens to them!

Anyways, do enjoy your stay on the forum and let one of our lovely staff know if you need help, all right? There are lots of discussion threads cropping up each day so you'll have lots to do regardless of your interests. Pokemon gaming's huge here, though there are also places for the Pokemon anime, manga, TCG, as well as other neat things. I love Pokemon as well (ooof course) so if you're ever looking for a new friend you can come leave a message on my profile whenever. It's always fun meeting new people here, after all, since you get to familiarize yourself with others that you'd never have met otherwise.

Have fun and see you around! n~n Be sure to post any forum-related questions in our Questions & Feedback board and have a great, great day.

Kyros

Watching carefully
    Years
    Welcome! One of my favorite types are flying too. Their secondary types are so versatile, theres flying/rock, flying/steel, flying/electric.... the list goes on and on. You can surprise just about anyone when using a monotype team. Anyways enough of my rambling. Welcome again, and hope to see you around the forums!

HeyLoro

So shiny!
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Loro! Quick intros aren't too bad; we're just glad you decided to post one to begin with. :)

Ooh, I love electrics too. Pikachu was my favorite Pokemon as a kid and that later branched out into being a fan of electrics in general; they're all so cool! Luxray in particular has been a favorite for so long, though I still think electric/dark would have suited it a lot more. There are definitely clubs for the types you're interested in in our Pokemon Clubs board and I'm sure it'd be fun to check out if you were interested in meeting fans who enjoy the same things you do. All you do is fill out the join form and get discussing. Those poor 'lil flying types are weaker than I'd like though, Staraptor was pretty awesome but he wasn't my favorite design-wise. Hope Fletching and his evolutionary line change that - I'm excited to see what happens to them!

Anyways, do enjoy your stay on the forum and let one of our lovely staff know if you need help, all right? There are lots of discussion threads cropping up each day so you'll have lots to do regardless of your interests. Pokemon gaming's huge here, though there are also places for the Pokemon anime, manga, TCG, as well as other neat things. I love Pokemon as well (ooof course) so if you're ever looking for a new friend you can come leave a message on my profile whenever. It's always fun meeting new people here, after all, since you get to familiarize yourself with others that you'd never have met otherwise.

Have fun and see you around! n~n Be sure to post any forum-related questions in our Questions & Feedback board and have a great, great day.

Hello there~
    Oh yes, Luxray is a dear favorite of mine. I love raising up that little Shinx into a powerful electric type. I love Staraptor as well, even just saying his name is fun for me xD
    If I do need help or just want to strike up a conversation with you I'll be sure to. Thank you for the info~

Welcome! One of my favorite types are flying too. Their secondary types are so versatile, theres flying/rock, flying/steel, flying/electric.... the list goes on and on. You can surprise just about anyone when using a monotype team. Anyways enough of my rambling. Welcome again, and hope to see you around the forums!

Yup, another good thing about flying types. Thank you for the welcoming as well~

Years
    I as well am new, and a fan of pokemon! My favourite is the Cyndaquil family, although in terms of not starters, hmm... Marowak, Machamp, Arbok, Bisharp, Linoone... I have a feeling this list would get long so I'll just stick to welcome!

HeyLoro

So shiny!
    Years
    I as well am new, and a fan of pokemon! My favourite is the Cyndaquil family, although in terms of not starters, hmm... Marowak, Machamp, Arbok, Bisharp, Linoone... I have a feeling this list would get long so I'll just stick to welcome!

I love Cyndaquil and its evolution line as well. I also love all the other Pokemon you mentioned. Thanks for the welcome~

Back