• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A year later

Years
  • Goodmorning to y'all who read this,

I'm Connor, and though I've been on pc for about a year, I never really participated. For the past 5 days i've been around here again however, so perhaps I'd just do a new welcome thread, I thought for myself...

I'm 17 years old now, live in the Netherlands and I was thinking about ROM hacking the ds a year ago and I think I'll just take my time to get the basics now, since I finally have some time. I might post something in the Emulation/Rom Hacking section soon, but this was just as a re-introductory post :p

Anyway, have a nice day and perhaps till soon

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
  • Welcome back! We all hope you have a nice time back and looking forward to what you will contribute! I wish you luck on your project.

I am doing fine, how has your day been?

Years
  • Connor! Holy moly I remember you. (*゚ロ゚) I was Cirno way back in early 2013 so I'm not sure if you remember me but here I am, haha. Huge welcome back!

It's great to hear that you have time again so hopefully this time around you'll get more done in regards to hacking and the community. Going at a steady pace is the better choice since from what I hear hacking is.. pretty tough to get the grasp of at first, more so if you rush into it, so that's a good choice. A lot of people take a long while to create their hacks so a steady pace is likely the better choice here. :) In the meantime you can post what plot/story you have planned out so far for your game in the quick storyline idea thread! Always recommended for those just starting to work on their ROM hack.

Have an absolute blast here, all right? I don't hack so I can't help out in that regard but you'll find plenty of tools and the like over at Emulation as it's a huge board, which I'm sure you know by now haha. And of course, contact the staff members if you're lost along the way! Looking forward to good things from you. See you around.

Back