• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Year of Funny Pictures [Daily Bloggity Entry #177]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    [css-div="background-color:#CC6633; border-style: solid; border-color: #000000"]

56158-Doctor-Who-10-laughing-gif-d1CI.gif

Date: 05 November 2014
    Time: 1:51 PM ET
    Mood: Got a case of the munchies

Hey guys! So I thought I'd tell y'all about a little project I have been doing for awhile now. For the past...year and half, roughly to say the least, I've done an online group on Facebook entitled "A Year of Funny Pictures." The main point of my mini project was to bring a smile to people's faces through the use of funny pictures which are updated daily to otherwise help people through some tough times that they may possibly be going through. I had initially ran it through my own personal Facebook profile, but then I decided to expand it to beyond my personal profile so more people could see it (it was a result from a lot of positive feedback I had gotten from it, considering people actually came up to me in real life and told me how much they loved it.)

It ended up dying out though awhile back due to circumstances at the time. However, I decided that I wanted to bring back the project I had made, except this time around channeling it through PokeCommunity. To say the least, I am taking the same concept as before and applying it to PC via my profile and the album feature that we all have. For the past few weeks I've been posting daily pictures to hopefully give people a good laugh, and I thought I'd give a little more exposure to it by making an entry about it. The link can be found right here:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/album.php?albumid=9500

As stated, this will be a daily thing separate from my blog that can be accessed through my PokeCommunity profile. If you're ever in need of a good laugh, feel free to drop by my profile and check out the album that I've made; I promise that you won't be disappointed! Other than that, y'all have a great day!

‡ As always, the "Daily Bloggity" is self written by myself and includes just some of my opinions on different mediums. If you have a subject that you might want me to touch on, feel free to PM me or comment below! I would love to hear some of your ideas! And remember, rate each entry so I can know what you guys like and what to improve on! Tune in tomorrow at 5PM Eastern Time for the next edition of the "Daily Bloggity!" Cheers! ‡

- El Héroe Oscuro

Spoiler:
    [/css-div]

Back