• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AAH! My eyes!!!

skie

Banned
    Years
    I was thinking the same thing, Frost plz tell me you made that your self and that's not what he acctualy looks like

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i was witness to a brutal car crash once. it was terrifying. but i didn't see anybody get mutilated or anything (and for that i'm very glad). i'm gonna demonstrate to the world how sheltered i am... the most disturbing thing i've ever seen was probably in a movie. i get soo light headed whenever it's coming up. i can't watch, i look the other way, and when i hear it happen i kinda start to cry a little. it's the part in schindler's list when the man in the white suit tells the nazi that the woman he is supporting (she can barely stand up) is sick and can't leave their home. so the nazi takes out a pistol and shoots her in the head. blood spurts all over the ground and all over the man's white suit and face... the look on the mans face is so horrified. it's aweful... gaa... just thinking about it makes me cringe. but ya, my worst is from a movie, so i'm very lucky. (i looked for an image of it, but i didn't find one.)

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Oh....my....god...now that's the most disturbing thing I've seen. It says he fell 35 feet though. Wow...Right on the back of the neck too.

Thank you for the disturbing mental images. XD

*saves to show to my mom XD*

You are so evil :P .

But seriously, I doubt that anyone can walk away from seeing the pictures without freaking out. When I saw the pictures for the first time, I was thinking, "Is this even real?". And everytime I think of or see that picture, I get a strange sensation in my neck O_O .

Greed said:
    haha that's on an Urban Legend page :p And that looks fake, so its not THAT disturbing lol There's no logic to it. :/ The head's too cleanly cut and placed on the fence to actually be true. At least that's what I think..

There was once a chick who got her mouth stuck on the fence. Now that was gross. And true.

(font enlarged, colour changed for eligability)

The problem is, snopes.com verified it as true. Look at the status at the top of that page.

skie

Banned
    Years
    eX.A.K.R. said:
    You are so evil :P .

But seriously, I doubt that anyone can walk away from seeing the pictures without freaking out. When I saw the pictures for the first time, I was thinking, "Is this even real?". And everytime I think of or see that picture, I get a strange sensation in my neck O_O .

The problem is, snopes.com verified it as true. Look at the status at the top of that page.
    Alot of things are dubed true on false grounds. Scopes.com wouldn't know true if it bit them in the eyes. Wich reminds me of a dream i once had i have..... very dark dreams

Years
    Hmm, tch, I was lookin' for hot Dragon pics at a certain pkmn site, tch, an' yesh, I did come across alot of disturbin' stuff, tch, like a MALE LatiAs with no skin on, tch, an' a Machop in women socks... tch, travestite-ish... O_O;;;. There's also alot more disturbin' stuff I came across there, tch, but I don't wanna list it all, tch, since my head's already full of enough disturbin' images... *shudders*

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    When my friend Pearson and I decapitated and skinned a rabbit o.o; It was steaming... And we took out the insides and put them in a bag. it was nasty.

skie

Banned
    Years
    AngelWolfie said:
    When my friend Pearson and I decapitated and skinned a rabbit o.o; It was steaming... And we took out the insides and put them in a bag. it was nasty.
    Why the heck did you do that?

rsgh5 said:
    i was witness to a brutal car crash once. it was terrifying. but i didn't see anybody get mutilated or anything (and for that i'm very glad).

Wow realy i witnessed a minor accident including one of those "Dile-your-ride" busses and a car, But still.... I'm glade no one got killed.... Wait.... no one was killed right?

I know this is fake.... but... https://snopes.com/photos/bearcloud.asp I thought that would be weird if that was real

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    the most disturbing thing I've ever seen...is this pic of Brian Peppers...He's supposedly a sex offender who preys on young children...and he's just plain ugly...

warning: This is a pretty disturbing picture...I had nightmares for a week after seeing it for the first time...
    https://content.ytmnd.com//58000/58592/image.jpg

skie

Banned
    Years
    Ya.... That is one desturbing pic........ And NiNGI Tennis is EXTREAMLY BORING I simpathise with ya.

Last edited:
    Back