• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AAH! My eyes!!!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    lol lol lol.

The worst thing I saw was my pops holding a knife to his stomach and trying to cut himself open. lol. and I was five.

Tried to claw my eyes out after that

Years
    • Seen today
    Seen lots of bad things, probably the worst...a floating body during a flood a few years ago. That's the type of thing that just won't leave your mind no matter what.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    that and having your best friend have a heart attack right in front of you yep, my friend died in front of me 2 years ago. Ive had LOTS of bad dreams about it

Years
    MysticTrunks said:
    I think when BROCK opened his eyes for the first time. Sssssssooooooooooo Sssssssssscccccccccccarrrrrrrry!!

I have to agree with that one XD It was really really creepy.

That, and that ugly dog was pretty disturbing o_O;;

2wingsrbettaden1

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    eX.A.K.R. said:
    WARNING: This post may be disturbing to some readers. You may choose to skip this post if you wish to.

To be honest, I have seen so many disturbing things that I'm almost imune to them. The only things I still can't accept are faecal matter and such.

If you have to ask what is the most disturbing thing I ever saw, it has to be a photograph of a person's head decapitated by an iron fence. Supposedly, that person was trying to run from the police, and he tried to jump over the iron fence. However, his head got caught in it, and his head was literally removed from his body.

There's an article on snopes.com about the incident, complete with photographs. (WARNING: THE FOLLOWING LINK BRINGS YOU TO A PAGE WITH EXTREMELY DISTURBING PICTURES. PLEASE USE YOUR OWN DISCRETION.) You can view the article here.

Man that article is undoubtedly the worst thing i have ever seen - if i saw it........ the site was blocked, ( parental lock... )

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    I haven't clicked any links yet for the sake of my remaining sanity, but I might sometime, nya. Boredom drives me to do strange things, after all.

Well... I'd have to say the most horrific thing I've ever seen, or at least that's stayed in my mind, was when I was watching a murder show when I was around 9-10 years old, nya. XD It had something about a lady losing her boyfriend in the forest, staying in a car for the night, hearing scratching sounds on the car roof, then waking up and having two state officers take her out of the car and make her walk back.
    She turns around to see why, and screams. And I swear, I can see the image in my head clearly to this day; her boyfriend was hung up on the tree above her car by his feet, with his throat ripped out and everything. >_o Highly disturbing, considering how old I was. Though, it's not as bad as some people's....

Another one wasn't that long ago, nya. I was watching Beyond Belief with my 8-year-old sisters (bad idea. XD), and the current story was of a lady who was supposedly "cursed" so that she would see herself as ugly, since she was over-obsessed about her appearence(the story was recorded as true, but since no one else saw her as ugly, it leads me to believe she just had a mental problem or something).
    And when she looked in the mirror at the end of the skit-- I was expecting bubbly skin, red, peeling, rotting, whatever. But no. It was almost like a cat. Her eyes were bulging out, almost to the end of her face, and her nose looked lined and tiny. Her skin was a nice, lumpy gray. >_o Think popular alien look. It was over creepy, and my sisters were scared of it for a long time. XD If I ever find a picture, I'l be sure to link it here, nya.

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Thing

The most disturbing thing Ive seen? One time, I went to a paranormal site after clicking a link about a Mexican guy being attacked by a "flying humanoid." I scrolled down, and saw a picture of a sketch of the being in another place, probabably a forest, that they say resembled the humanoid. I nearly jumped outta my skin. I wish I had the picture. I had the body of an old lady in a dress, but had a big wrinkly alien head.

EDIT: I found the pic!! Enter at your own risk. Disturbing Indeed

You'd BEST thank me for this. I hate looking at it, and I had to look at it to find it, copy its URL, and see if the link worked. I'm shivering like a scared loser right now.

Last edited:

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Probably my leg bleeding so hard after a terrible accident I had while falling off our small boat 1 year ago...I got more scared when I saw it than I did when I fell down. It was...terrible and I'm trying not to remember it. *closes eyes*

Sawyer

���
    Years
    umm.. my brother showed me a pic of a deer that got smashed by an suv. it's heart and liver were in the trunk. 'nuff said.

2wingsrbettaden1

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    Ok people! ive been trying to avoid telling you but now, after all the ''cases'' you guys have posted in i'll tell what i saw. I saw a real live brain surgeon at work. blood sparying from all the directions, and finally i saw it, the human brain it was..... ack! i cant talk about it it was just too.... too - too much! ( i saw this disqusting phenomenon on a site i just can't remmeber where and even if i did i wouldn't give it to you guys, you wont sleep for days! )

Davey-kun

Banned
    Years
    omg, i feel realy sick now, with decapitation thing, and the worm brain....im realy dizzy now.........urg...and im jus about to have tea too. i think im gonna throw up. oh, and my contribution. when i was i i drop a knife on my toe. go figure, X(

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    [image removed]
    That and The faces on the ring 2

EDIT: someone said when brock opened his eyes for the first time well i put that as my AVY

MOD EDIT: Link to potentially-disturbing images, don't post them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    eX.A.K.R. said:
    There's an article on snopes.com about the incident, complete with photographs. (WARNING: THE FOLLOWING LINK BRINGS YOU TO A PAGE WITH EXTREMELY DISTURBING PICTURES. PLEASE USE YOUR OWN DISCRETION.) You can view the article here.

haha that's on an Urban Legend page :p And that looks fake, so its not THAT disturbing lol There's no logic to it. :/ The head's too cleanly cut and placed on the fence to actually be true. At least that's what I think..

There was once a chick who got her mouth stuck on the fence. Now that was gross. And true.

Mihara said:
    Seen lots of bad things, probably the worst...a floating body during a flood a few years ago. That's the type of thing that just won't leave your mind no matter what.

Hmm.. My ma once saw a young girl get run over by a truck. Poor kid, her poor head was crushed and her brains oozed out from her nose, ears and eyes. That's disturbing

Last edited:

skie

Banned
    Years
    Greed said:
    haha that's on an Urban Legend page :p And that looks fake, so its not THAT disturbing lol There's no logic to it. :/ The head's too cleanly cut and placed on the fence to actually be true. At least that's what I think..

There was once a chick who got her mouth stuck on the fence. Now that was gross. And true.

Ya what he said that's way too clean i would have visioned a head on a pole with the throat and windpipe with other things like tattered muscles and vertabre hanging off it, it's way too clean a cut to be caused gravity.

As for the most desturbing thing i've ever seen, Hilery Duffs music videos. *runs screaming from room*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    oh crap, Brock, you have the sexiest eyes ever~!

Not :p That's gonna give me nightmares

Back