• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Pokemon Adventure

Years
    Part 1 Chapter 1
    Aaron's Beginning Journey

When Aaron woke up from the Twinleaf's sunrise, he hopped up from his bed and got dressed. The clothes he put on were a red hat, a white shirt, black pants, and white shoes. He went downstairs to get something to eat out of the fridge.​

He grabbed a bowl from the cupboard, cereal from the countertop, and the milk from the fridge as well. He ate quickly so he wouldn't be late to start his own pokemon adventure.​

When he was done eating his cereal, he walked outside the door by saying goodbye to his mother. When he was outside he walked on the sandy hard trail towards Route 201.​

When he was in Route 201, he saw flocks of Starly flying in the air and he saw a Bidoof chewing up wood for its daily food. When he was still walking in Route 201, he saw a person with a robe on and they gave him a Potion.​

"Finally I arrived in Sandgem Town," said Aaron. "Now I can get my first pokemon."​

Aaron saw the door to the pokemon lab and then he went inside. When he went inside, he saw an old man with three pokemon eating pokemon food on a brown table. Aaron walked towards the old man and then he started talking.​

"Welcome to my pokemon laboratory, I'm guessing that you are here for your first pokemon?" asked the old man.
    "Why yes I am here for my first pokemon," said Aaron.
    "Well first my name is Professor Rowan and I am going to tell you all about these pokemon here," said Professor Rowan.​

Professor Rowan walked around the table so he could be behind all three of the pokemon and then he pointed to the pokemon that looked like a green turtle with a stem on it's head.​

"Well now, this is Turtwig, its type is grass but when it evolves, it will become a grass and ground type pokemon, but make sure you train it right though," said Professor Rowan.
    "Sweet, a grass and ground type pokemon," said Aaron in an excited way.​

Professor Rowan took a step towards the right and then he pointed to the pokemon that looked like a monkey with a flame on its tail.​

"Well now, this is Chimchar, its type is fire but when it evolves, it will become a fire and fighting type pokemon, but make sure you train it right though," said Professor Rowan.​

Professor Rowan took another step to the right and then he pointed to the pokemon that looked like a blue penguin.​

"Well now, this is Piplup, its type is water but when it evolves, it will become a water and steel type pokemon, but make sure you train it right though," said Professor Rowan.​

Professor Rowan walked back towards Aaron and talked some more about the basic material that he should know.​

"Now here is a pokedex and five empty pokeballs," said Professor Rowan.
    "Cool, can I pick my starter pokemon now?" asked Aaron.
    "Yes you can, but I got to tell you that, all of the pokemon up there are at level five," said Professor Rowan.​

Aaron went up to the brown table and picked Turtwig, the green turtle with the stem on its head. Aaron set Turtwig down on the floor and started to head out of the pokemon laboratory.​

"Hey, wait up," said Professor Rowan while he was running towards Aaron.
    "What's up Professor Rowan?" asked Aaron.
    "I have to tell you that, the four pokemon moves your pokemon have now are Tackle, Withdraw, Leech Seed, and Razor Leaf," said Professor Rowan.
    "Thanks for the advice Professor Rowan," said Aaron while he was opening up the front door.​

Aaron finally walked outside the pokemon laboratory and started heading towards Route 202.​

Last edited:
    Years
    Part 1 Chapter 2
    The PokeTech Company
    When Aaron was walking through the grasses in Route 202, he saw a Starly so he threw out Turtwig to attack it. Aaron told Turtwig to use Razor Leaf and then when the leaves hit Starly, it quickly fell on the ground.

Aaron grabbed an empty pokeball from his pocket and threw it at Starly. The Starly was caught and Aaron kept on walking in Route 202. When he was still walking in Route 202, he saw a Shinx.

Thank god that Aaron left Turtwig out and then he made Turtwig use Razor Leaf. When the leaves hit Shinx, it fell on the ground. Aaron grabbed another empty pokeball from his pocket and he threw it at Shinx.

The Shinx was caught and Aaron kept of walking in Route 202. When he was still walkinf in Route 202, he saw a sign that said: "Welcome to Jubilife City." Aaron was happy that he made it to the first city.

When Aaron was walking inside Jubilife City, he first went inside the pokemon center to heal his pokemon. When his pokemon were done with healing, he went outside and then when he was walking towards the pokemon market, a man came up to him.

"Hey, this is the very first pokemon trainer I seen without a poketech watch," said the man.
    "What did you say?" asked Aaron.
    "A poketech watch, you don't have one," said the man.
    "What do they do?" asked Aaron.
    "It's a watch that can also check your pokemon status without battling," said the man.
    "That's awesome," said Aaron in an exciting voice. "Can I have one?"
    "Can you have one, you need three coupons that are scattered around the city, and you need to find all three and I'll give you one," said the man.

Aaron walked passed the man while finding the three coupons. When he was just entering the pokemon market, he saw one of the coupons in a bush. He grabbed it and went inside the market.

Aaron bought five potions and five pokeballs just in case he wants to catch more pokemon. He left the market and then he started walking towards the intersection. When he was at the intersection, he saw a man sitting next to a fountain.

Aaron went to talk to him and then he said that he wants to be in a pokemon group but no one wants him to be in there group so Aaron accepted his idea of making a group with him and Aaron called it the "Starter Group."

When he was leaving the kid, the kid started following him and then suddenly he found another coupon so he picked it up and looked for the third and final coupon. When he was about to leave Jubilife City, he saw the final coupon so he picked it up and put all three in his pocket.

Aaron and the kid ran towards the man with the poketech and then the man gave him two poketch watches instead of one because the kid was following Aaron. After when Aaron and the kid got the poketech watches, they left and started heading towards Route 203.​

Years
    Part 1 Chapter 3
    The Gate to Oreburgh City
    When Aaron and the kid were walking towards Route 203 they met a young couple that wanted a pokemon battle. Aaron accepted the offer and then the double pokemon battler began.

Aaron threw out Turtwig for it can have its first pokemon and battle and then the kid did the same thing with his Chimchar. The young couple brought out their Starly and Shinx, and they were also ready to battle.

Aaron told Turtwig to use Razor Leaf to attack the Starly and the Shinx at the same time and the kid told Chimchar to use Ember to attack the Shinx. Turtwig threw out its leaves towards the couples pokemon and Chimchar spit out fire balls at the Shinx.

The female from the young couple told Starly to use Wing Attack to attack Aaron's Turtwig and the male from the young couple told Shinx to use Bite to attack the kids Chimchar.

First the Starly and the Shinx got hit by Turtwig's Razor Leaf attack and the Shinx got hit another time, this time is was from Chimchar's Ember attack. Aaron's Turtwig got hit hard when it got hit by the Starly's Wing Attack and Chimchar got hit by the Shinx's Bite.

Aaron told Turtwig to use Razor Leaf again and the kid told Chimchar to use Ember again because they knew it was the end. The female told her Starly to use Quick Attack on Chimchar and the male told his Shinx to use Tackle on Turwig.

When the Starly and the Shinx came charging towards Turtwig and Chimchar, Turtwig jumped up high and then used its Razor Leaf attack and then Chimchar jumped away from Shinx and used its Ember attack.

Both the Starly and the Shinx were fainted and then the battle ended. The couple, Aaron, and the kid both returned their pokemon to their respected pokeball and shook hands. After they shook hands with the couple, the couple both handed them both $200 for prize money.

When the battle was over with, Aaron and the kid both walked towards the Oreburgh Gate, the entrance to Oreburgh City. When they were inside the gate, actually the Oreburgh Cave, they didn't see anybody that wanted a pokemon battle so they ran fast as they could to get their first pokemon badge.​

Years
    Part 1 Chapter 4
    Aaron VS Roark
    When they went through the Oreburgh Gate and arrived in Oreburgh City, Aaron and the kid went inside a pokemon center to heal their Turtwig and Chimchar. The healing was done and they went outside to walk towards the Oreburgh City gym.

When they got to the gym, they tried to open it but it was locked so they looked around the city to find the gym leader. When they were searching, they saw a coal mine so they went inside it to look around.

Inside the coal mine, they seen a lot of miners digging for coal against the coal walls. When they were still walking inside, they seen a man wearing a red helmet which was a different color than the rest.

Aaron and the kid walked towards the man and it was the gym leader Roark. Roark gave them two mysterious fossils and then he left without even saying a word. Aaron and the kid looked at each other in a confused way and then they followed Roark.

Roark went inside the gym and then Aaron and the kid walked inside behind him.

"Welcome to my gym," said Roark. "You here for a battle?"
    "Yes I am," said Aaron.
    "Well come on then," said Roark. "Come on out Geodude!"

Geodude came out of the thrown pokeball and Aaron threw out his Turtwig. When Turtwig came out, it looked ready to battle.

"Alright Geodude, use Rock Throw!" hollered Roark while pointing at Aaron's Turtwig.
    "Use Razor Leaf Turtwig!" hollered Aaron while pointing at Roark's Geodude.

When Geodude grabbed a rock from the ground and threw it at Turtwig, Turtwig dodged the rock and shot out leaves towards Geodude. Geodude got hit hard but it wasn't hard enough.

"Alright Geodude, use Rock Throw again!" said Roark.
    "Go and use Razor Leaf again Turtwig!" said Aaron.

Geodude couldn't find a rock nearby so it rolled until it found a rock but it was to late and Turtwigs leaves came flying towards Geodude. Geodude fainted and Roark made Geodude return.

"Alright, come on out Onix!" said Roark while throwing out a pokeball.
    "Come on now, an Onix?" asked Aaron.
    "Yes, that's right, use Rock Throw Onix!" said Roark.
    "Okay now Turtwig, use Razor Leaf!" said Aaron.

Onix didn't grab a rock from the ground but instead it used its tail to wack Turtwig with but Turtwig dodged it and used Razor Leaf. Leaves shot out of Turtwig's shell and they hit Onix real hard.

"You okay Onix?" asked Roark. "Go and use Rock Throw again!"
    "Use Razor Leaf, but watch out for Onix's tail Turtwig," said Aaron.

Turtwig looked at Onix's tail and then when it came down, Turtwig jumped on it and starting using Razor Leaf. Onix was getting warry and when Turtwig landed on the ground, Onix slammed on the ground hard and fainted.

"Alright Onix, return!" said Roark. "Come on out Cranidos!"
    "Cranidos?!" said Aaron.
    "Yes Cranidos, I re-fossilized him and it came back to life," said Roark.

Cranidos came out of its pokeball and it looked mean and ready to battle.

"Go and use Take Down Cranidos!" said Roark while pointing at Aaron's Turtwig.
    "Okay Turtwig, this is his third and final pokemon so go and use Razor Leaf with all of you got," said Aaron.

When Cranidos came charging towards Turtwig, Turtwig's leaves came flying out of its shell towards Cranidos. Cranidos was pulling itself towards Turtwig but it kept on coming back towards Roarks way.

Suddenly, Cranidos fell on its side and fainted. Aaron won the gym battle and Roark gave him the Coal Badge as victory of defeating him. Aaron was excited and then suddenly, his Turtwig started to evolve.

Turtwig was no longer Turtwig anymore, the sprout on its head turned into two seperate bushes, its shell became harder, and then the whole form of Turtwig was gone.

Instead of Turtwig, it was now a Grotle. Later on when Aaron and the kid started to leave the gym, the kid went back to Roark and asked if he can have gym battle with him and then Roark accepted it but Roark also said that his Chimchar had to evolve first.​

Back