• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    Hi, I can trade now, but I;ll wait for the ok from you when to go on wifi, since i see you are trading with a few people right now :)

This is my fc Diamond: 0817 9833 8651

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    allrighty, just let me know ^^

ok thanks for posting here

I'm going to be trading all of my pokemon to elite 4 Lucian and he will make a thread with all of my pokemon on it.
    Thanks
    This thread can now be locked.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey, please read this post before posting, because it's Christmas tomorrow i'm going to chain one pokemon tonight but not sure which one to chain so if you guys could tell me in your own words a reason why I should chain that pokemon and I will give it to the person who I think has the best reason so it's a competition I just thought it could be fun. I will pm the winner. also the guys that participate in this can get a pokemon from my thread.
    let me know if this is a good idea or not because I don't do these type of stuff very often. I don't want any offers from the pokemon in my thread.
    Also the shiny chained pokemon will not be a clone.
    Thanks and have fun.
    Merry Christmas to all.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    Sorry, I'm a newb, so when you say ''all your pokemon are free'', do you mean that I would just give you a Magikarp for like an Jirachi?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    I am going to assume by chaining that you have p/d/pl. I recomend chaining a scyther. Everyone loves scyther and scizors and the shiny one looks awsome in my opinion. Besides with its moves set it make a good interupter for someone who is sweeping your team. I especially love bullet punch since it is pretty strong and super fast. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Sorry, I'm a newb, so when you say ''all your pokemon are free'', do you mean that I would just give you a Magikarp for like an Jirachi?

yes but i'm not giving my pokemon away at the moment

I am going to assume by chaining that you have p/d/pl. I recomend chaining a scyther. Everyone loves scyther and scizors and the shiny one looks awsome in my opinion. Besides with its moves set it make a good interupter for someone who is sweeping your team. I especially love bullet punch since it is pretty strong and super fast. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Yea I will be using pokemon Platinum to chain the pokemon.

and this is for everyone, I will won't be commenting on your pokemon and reason until later tonight. just thought I would mentaion that so people don't think why i haven't quoted the post or something.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey,
    I'm back trading again I have got rid of most of my pokemon so there are some on the my list that i don't have anymore but I will update that later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back