• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Is your nincada male? If it is can you see my thread for it and for shiny treecko. Thanks. I also have a few more shinies that are not on my thread yet so if there is something in particular that you're looking for just ask.

I don't think you saw this:)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Is your nincada male? If it is can you see my thread for it and for shiny treecko. Thanks. I also have a few more shinies that are not on my thread yet so if there is something in particular that you're looking for just ask.

I don't think you saw this:)

ok the nincada is a female and I will have the shiny sneasle for the shiny Treecko

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Ok I can trade in about 5 minutes or so, that is if you can trade.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Ok, I'm in wifi waiting whenever you are ready.

Thanks for the treecko:)

fiillllssssss

Last edited:

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Oh right clone sorry. I totally forgot. Give me 5 minutes. Sorry

Years
    Under your shinies it said that the smr2010 jirachi was shiny and on level 5. That was the one I wanted. You gave me a shiny level 100 wishmaker jirachi so you must have made a mistake.
    I'm just letting you know that there is no such thing as a legit shiny SMR2010 Jirachi. If you ever see one, then it is hacked. Just letting you know in case anybody ever tries to offer you one.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    I'm just letting you know that there is no such thing as a legit shiny SMR2010 Jirachi. If you ever see one, then it is hacked. Just letting you know in case anybody ever tries to offer you one.

yes my SMR2010 Jirachi isn't shiny I made a mistake in my thread

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    I feel like bumping this thread and to let all of you know that I am getting a Action Replay sometime next week so I will be offering a cloning and a IV checking Service. more pokemon will be added soon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    Hi Aaron, I'm interested in your:

PCNYd Kindra
    Level 45
    Bashful nature

Wish Ralts
    Level 5
    Lonely nature

I can offer: (UT)

Film 11 Shaymin
    Movie 11 Shaymin
    Movie 08 Shaymin
    TRU Shaymin

Almia Darkrai
    Moive 07 Darkrai
    Alamos Darkrai

Space C Deoxys

NZ Jirachi

Negai Boshi Jirachi

Stamp Absol (I've seen some people call this a Wish Absol even though I always thought that they were seperate events. I suppose some clarification would be needed.)

Movie 08 Regigigas

Michina Arceus (Lonley, Calm)

WCS Milotic

VGC09 Milotic
    VGC10 Eevee

Palcity Mew (I think it's type 6. I'll need to check that)

Shiny Faraway Island Mew. Yes, it is legit. Japanese, naturally. I only offer this for something I really want. ;)

Thanks for reading. :)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hi Aaron, I'm interested in your:

PCNYd Kindra
    Level 45
    Bashful nature

Wish Ralts
    Level 5
    Lonely nature

I can offer: (UT)

Film 11 Shaymin
    Movie 11 Shaymin
    Movie 08 Shaymin
    TRU Shaymin

Almia Darkrai
    Moive 07 Darkrai
    Alamos Darkrai

Space C Deoxys

NZ Jirachi

Negai Boshi Jirachi

Stamp Absol (I've seen some people call this a Wish Absol even though I always thought that they were seperate events. I suppose some clarification would be needed.)

Movie 08 Regigigas

Michina Arceus (Lonley, Calm)

WCS Milotic

VGC09 Milotic
    VGC10 Eevee

Palcity Mew (I think it's type 6. I'll need to check that)

Shiny Faraway Island Mew. Yes, it is legit. Japanese, naturally. I only offer this for something I really want. ;)

Thanks for reading. :)

Hey
    I will have the Movie 11 Shaymin and the shiny Mew, have you hacked checked it? i'm actually interested in more of the pokemon you got listed are you sure you don't want anything else from my thread

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    I personally haven't hack checked the Mew but considering who it is from, they will have hacked checked it. I can't discuss that due to the rules on this site (naming other trade forums) but I could edit my email settings so we can discuss it without breaking any rules?

As for other events, how about:

PCNYd Seviper

Trance Latios

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back