• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    Hey, your shiny Jirachi is legit right? Would you trade it for a shiny Manaphy? :)

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I've got a Shiny Dratini, if you'd like. I could use any of the event Mews in your stock :D

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
  • Hi there! I'm interested in your Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi. Is it hacked checked? I could trade a World 10 Crobat and something else you might like, maybe CMT for it? I'll trade 2 Pokemon for it, maybe more :)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey, your shiny Jirachi is legit right? Would you trade it for a shiny Manaphy? :)

yea I have level 5 and a level 100 shiny Jirachi, which one would you like

Is the Celebi from Hoenn Original Trainer called アゲト

yes it is but I can't read it

Hi there! I'm interested in your Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi. Is it hacked checked? I could trade a World 10 Crobat and something else you might like, maybe CMT for it? I'll trade 2 Pokemon for it, maybe more :)

Hey, do you want the level level 100 or level 5 shiny Jirachi and what state are you from because i'm from Australia as well.

Last edited:

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
  • yea I have level 5 and a level 100 shiny Jirachi, which one would you like

yes it is but I can't read it

Hey, do you want the level level 100 or level 5 shiny Jirachi and what state are you from because i'm from Australia as well.
    Cool as! I'm from Victoria! :D
    So the lv 5 is shiny as well, I gather? Can I have it then? What do you want for it? CMT. :)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Cool as! I'm from Victoria! :D
    So the lv 5 is shiny as well, I gather? Can I have it then? What do you want for it? CMT. :)

i'm from Victoria as well lol, yea the level 5 is shiny but that hasn't been hack checked but you will get a refund if it happens to be a hack.

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
  • i'm from Victoria as well lol, yea the level 5 is shiny but that hasn't been hack checked but you will get a refund if it happens to be a hack.

Cool as! I'll most likely get it checked, so that should be fine. Now, what do you want?
    By the way, I can't trade at the minute ^^; But i can trade in a few days!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Cool as! I'll most likely get it checked, so that should be fine. Now, what do you want?
    By the way, I can't trade at the minute ^^; But i can trade in a few days!

I will take the Gligar you offered and there are a lot of pokemon that I want from your thread so can you just offer another one please.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Wow, you have a bunch of shinies that are on my want list! *drools* Like, 9 to be exact. But I'm obviously not going to ask for that many. xDD

Interested in:
    Shiny Buizel, Shiny Charmander, Shiny Feebas, Shiny Clamperl, Shiny Horsea, Shiny Gligar

Offering:
    See my trades!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Wow, you have a bunch of shinies that are on my want list! *drools* Like, 9 to be exact. But I'm obviously not going to ask for that many. xDD

Interested in:
    Shiny Buizel, Shiny Charmander, Shiny Feebas, Shiny Clamperl, Shiny Horsea, Shiny Gligar

Offering:
    See my trades!

ok how about the shiny Magby, shiny Oddish, shiny Buneary, shiny Yanma, shiny Makuhita and the shiny Nosepass.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Okie-dokie. I'm on wi-fi now. You're going to be the first person to receive a clone of my oddish--the first shiny I ever caught myself! Woot! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Yeah. In the Ilex forest. It surprised me. I was really excited to catch it!

Edit: Ok, yay! Thank you for the trade!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Yeah. In the Ilex forest. It surprised me. I was really excited to catch it!

Edit: Ok, yay! Thank you for the trade!!!

Were you walking running or on your bike when you found it? that's alright and thanks for the trade.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Hmm. I can't remember. I guess I was walking? I think I was in there that day trying to steal the tiny mushrooms item off of paras, but I kept running into oddish instead. And voila! Inadvertant chaining, I guess xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    check my thread for these

PCNYc Pikachu
    Level 50
    Serious nature

PCNYd Seviper
    Level 18
    Naive nature

PCNYd Kindra
    Level 45
    Bashful nature