• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Abnormal Cake Simulator 2

Razgrey

Excalibur
Years
  • Mischief opened his eyes, and it was visible that he was showing either panic or extreme sadness. Tears were streaming from his eyes for whatever reason, and before anyone was able to make an attempt to help him, he started to sprint past his to-be employees, running around the counter and to the storage room. "Waaaaaaaaah! Leave me alone!!!"
    ((Kitchen is on the left, Storage is on the right, bathroom is a little more right.))

He opened the door, ran it, and slammed it shut. Leaving four Pokemon not sure whether they should be confused or concerned.

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
    Years
  • Mia blinked, looking at the storage room. 'What just happened...' She looked at her peer's faces, seeing either confused or concerned eyes. 'He's in pain, we have to help, but he said to leave him alone...' "Um....what do we do?" Mia walked over to the storage room door and looked back to her future co-workers. "Do we go in or leave him alone?"

Mia stood in her place, waiting for a response from each peer, clutching her pendant close. She wanted to help him badly, but also didn't want to anger him when he said to leave them alone.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • "Uhh..." Nano settles down, floating lower in the air. With a concerned frown on his face, he scratches his head with a lightning bolt. "Well, he is our boss, right? I mean, not YET, but still. Maybe we should listen to him. If he wants to be left alone..."

The Rotom looks toward the staff area Mischief had fled into, his expression...pensive. "I thought it was a headache, but then he seemed real sad... Man, I don't know what's up with him. I just met him and he seems like four different people at once."

He turns back to the others. "I mean, I'm not gonna stop you if one of you wanna go bug him, but... At least be gentle, kay?"

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    Flash walked back into the store after a decently long period of time.

"Can I have an application? I'm sorta hard working, I can bake cakes well, but I might eat them: word of warning. But can I work here anyway?"

Flash looked at the cat on the desk, silently wondering why there was a creature in this world that is not a Pokemon.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • <That man....He is not normal.>
    That was the only thought that floated about Whimsy's head, as she blankly stared at the events that unfolded with a small frown.

She knew something was going to happen. But she really didn't wanted anything else to happen. They've already wasted so much of her time that it isn't funny anymore. But as we all know, hope for something to NOT happen in this bakery is non-existent. No, as soon as she was told to FINALLY get to work....

...Mischief suddenly fell down on the floor, holding his head in pain. Everyone was taken aback from this, except for Whimsy. The only way they knew she was also surprised by it, was her suddenly not being bouncy, and suddenly having a blank stare, with a small frown on her face. When Mischief finally opened his eyes, he was suddenly crying, either of extreme sadness or extreme pain. He suddenly gets up and sprints to the storage room, opening it's door. "Waaaaaaaaah! Leave me alone!!!" He yells out, like some sort of child who is having a temper tantrum. He ran inside, and closed the door after that.

<He is not just abnormal...He is an irregularity.> Whimsy thought to herself. Their boss is obviously older than they all were, so it seems quite odd that he would suddenly act like some grown-up baby. Was he born with some sort of mental issue? Or was it something else?

Everyone is now concerned for the man. What should they do? Mia walked up to the storage room's door and asked, "Do we go in or leave him alone?" "Uhh..." Nano settles down, and scratches his head with a concerned look on his face. "Well, he is our boss, right? I mean, not YET, but still. Maybe we should listen to him. If he wants to be left alone..." He looked towards the area Mischief had fled into, with a pensive look on his face. "I thought it was a headache, but then he seemed real sad... Man, I don't know what's up with him. I just met him and he seems like four different people at once." He then looked at the others. "I mean, I'm not gonna stop you if one of you wanna go bug him, but... At least be gentle, kay?"

Whimsy walked slowly towards the door, still with the same blank look on her face. There seems to be a growing, invisible aura around her. It didn't felt like a very happy one. It felt more like a dark one, with an ill smell of both seriousness and maturity.

<I had enough of this. The situation must be dealt with. Immediately.>

The next thing she said was unlike anything the very happy-go-lucky Whimsy has said to them before. And yet, she still said it with a very upbeat tone. "It's very obvious that he needs help. We should not keep him locked up in there like that." She put her stubby little hand on the handle.

"I'm going to open the door now, Mr. Mischief." She shouted out, hoping that their boss could hear from the other side. "When I open it, please make sure that you've calmed down. If you aren't calm by the time I open it, I will have to calm you down myself. It is not okay for you to surprise us like that."

And with that, she opened the door.

Razgrey

Excalibur
    Years
  • There was a metal storage shelf in the middle of the room, and Mischief was sitting behind it, reading a book that was strangely labelled: The Anatomy of Orange Dragons. There was also a metal box next to him which was full of what appeared to be just random junk.

His ears twitched. Someone decided to help him with his crybaby immaturity. "I'm going to open the door now, Mr. Mischief."
    He didn't say anything and just kept reading his book.
    "When I open it, please make sure that you've calmed down. If you aren't calm by the time I open it, I will have to calm you down myself. It is not okay for you to surprise us like that."

Mischief's tone had changed back to standard grumpy-cat. "Sorry about earlier. I just..." The cat flipped a page. The text, if examined closely, had nothing to do at all with anatomy, oranges, or dragons. "I had a really, really bad memory brought up." He then put his book in the metal box, and locked it somehow.
    He turned his head. "You should let those two others fill the applications. Mia and Nano, was it?"

Meanwhile, a plate with 8 slices of plain cake covered by a glass lid had somehow appeared on the counter when nobody seemed to be looking.

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
    Years
  • Mia watched as Whimsy approached the door with a mature aurora around her. 'So, we're going in?'

"It's very obvious that he needs help. We should not keep him locked up in there like that." Whimsy declared, her tone was different from what she hear earlier. "I'm going to open the door now, Mr. Mischief." she shouted to their future-boss. When I open it, please make sure that you've calmed down. If you aren't calm by the time I open it, I will have to calm you down myself. It is not okay for you to surprise us like that." Right after, the door was opened.

"Mr.?" mumbled Mia as she walked to Whimsy's side and looked inside the room.

The strange cat was reading a book with a box next to him. "Sorry about earlier. I just... I had a really, really bad memory brought up." He placed his book in the box and then turned to the two waiting at the door. "You should let those two others fill the applications. Mia and Nano, was it?"

"Oh yeah! I'll finish it, Mr.!" Mia left the group and walked over to the counter to get her form when she saw a plain cake there. "Wonder where that came from..." Mia continued to stare at the mysterious cake until she remembered the form. She grabbed it, along with the pen, and started to fill it out.

Seconds later, she had finished the form. 'I hope I got everything down.' She was about to walk towards where the others were when she saw the cake from before still in the same place. 'That cake...I'll have to ask the others about it..'

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Mr. Mischief came out of the room like nothing happened. Beli was too worried to continue making cake, but Mischief looked fine again. It was like that moment ago.... never happened. So, this time, instead of a poison cake, which only poison types can even eat, she decided to make an 'Aromatique le Grass' cake. It is a cake filled with things found in the environment. From leaves to berries. Grass types really enjoy it, but other pokémon like Bug and Flying types also love it. At least most of them do. Beli already gathered ingrediënts. 6 Sitrus berries, 2 oran berries, 1 mysterious leaf, 3 mushrooms and 1 Giant Oakleaf. She just found it all at her home. Her grandmother gave it to her. Since she was a master cook, it now was Beli's turn to show her boss who's who!

Razgrey

Excalibur
    Years
  • Mischief's ears twitched. "I hear someone coming, a customer, hopefully." The cat reluctantly stepped out of the storage room, and hopped into the stool behind the counter.

A buizel opened the door to the establishment. "Err... Hello? Is this place open?"

"Yep." Mischief answered carelessly.

The buizel stepped forward to have a closer look at Mischief. "Hey buddy, what's with the hat and scarf?"

Mischief growled slightly, but the buizel didn't seem to notice. "I'm not your buddy, now would you like to buy a cake?"

"Sure, mister nice guy." He took a glance around the room. "I guess I'll have a slice of that?" He pointed at the plain cake on the counter, with the price tag of 200 PokeDollars.

"Okay, let me have one of my employees do it, because I got paperwork to process." Mischief turned around, ignorant of the fact that he was probably the worst manager ever, and-

"Hey wait what're you doing?"

-Hopped through the kitchen window without breaking anything, and then walked into the storage room.

Back