• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

About our hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    He lives in Texas, Paul... <_<
    I would try Linux, but my old test machine bit the big one. :P

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
    Heh, as soon as I can find a good download, I'm getting Mandriva.

Something that Leo Laporte once said might come in handy here.

Leo Laporte said:
    Head online and find your distro's site. There should be some links to the MANs and HOWTOs. Read them throughly. Any program binary should have somethign similar. Read those as well. Any and all answers should become apparent once you do.

I may be wrong on the exact wording, but the meaning is still there.

Also, make sure you have the most up-to-date version of anything you're using. That usually helps.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm parationing my upstairs computer to dual boot =D

And er...you should know what I mean with the books than Kyle XD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I'm putting SuSE on this one when I have time. I'll probably whack Ubuntu on the old computer when we get the new hard disk. (Current one is broken.)

I still think you should learn about Linux before you get a server.

Senor Kyle

The Management
    Years
    J_A, I am going to be honest with you. I just got a server so I could run my own Postal 2 game server.

And Robo. Just so you you know - Я использовал жить в России и говорить превосходно русский. (I used to live in Russia and to speak excellent Russian.)

Senor Kyle

The Management
    Years
    Закройте ваше отверстие торта, тупой ишака.

But anyways, I am considering to stop offering free hosting to everyone except a few close friends, and Shadow Inc. (I just love that site)

Senor Kyle

The Management
    Years
    Already have it. However, we think this just degrades the KT name.

We should talk about it and we will make a decision based on our findings

Senor Kyle

The Management
    Years
    I have been recieving complaints that people weren't able to access some of our sites, so I am going to contact our registrar to get them to make the changes again.

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
    Hey Kyle, why don't you explain to these people how you ruined, trashed, and deleted Ilex Forest? And what about how you didn't hand the domain over when IFF left your hosting? Anyway, Ilex Forest has a new host, but the .net isn't coming back because Kyle is selling it on eBay. Soon, we'll have the .com working

Senor Kyle

The Management
    Years
    Trent, once again, that is a total load of garbage. You were the one that ruined and trashed Ilex-Forest. Then, when I asked for help from a staffer over at Web Hosting Talk, he could get every account over except for Ilex-Forest and DF Dadragonz.

The .net will not be sold to a third party. We plan to allow kuni to keep running the .net because he has no other domain for IFF. Trent plans to use the .com domain to pull a bait-and-switch operation on people.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Keep your bickering off PC, you two... <_<
    Since Kyletech seems to be back up...
    *LOCKED*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back