• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen About untouched Pokies...

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    I'm wondering if the following cause a Pokemon to be considered "touched:"

1. It has PokeRus (or has been cured of it)
    2. It has ribbons, excluding National.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2014
    Far as I'm concerned, "touched" means it has gained experience, whether from battling or through exp. share.
    I'm not sure if everyone else sees it the same...

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    UT means that it has no exp gained, but for everyones true purposes it means that evs are at zero in each stat

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    haha triple post nice

well it depends, it would have never gained any exp or evs so I'd say yes it would be UT. If you're planning on keeping something UT it probably means you are planning on trading it. And if you were trading it, you wouldn't use rare candies on it.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Erm, i thought it was obvious what untouched meant. Clues in the title, people. A pokemon classes as UT if it is in the exact same condition to how it was caught. The only real excption in the pokerus, which passes after 2 days (I think). Some people also class pokemon with adjusted movesets as still being UT, as they can be reset.

Back