• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam Fanclub~

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    should we have a new topic?

Which of the three(Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam) do you think has the best/most unique design, and why?

The Last One

Years
    awsome! =P

Which of the three(Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam) do you think has the best/most unique design, and why?

I like Kadabra's design the most personaly, i like the fact that it still has a tail, and that it got super fluffly looking compared to abra's, i like the star on it's forehead and the red marking on it's chest, and I also like it's "mustache", Alakazam's is just too long

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years

Personally, i prefer abra's design as it's body parts look really well designed and it's small size makes it look cute and cool at the same time.
    It's a psychic type but it's design makes it look like it would win a brick breaking contest against a machop.

Years
    PC Username: donavannj
    Gender: Non-disclosed (though if you know me you already know my gender anyway).
    Favourite move that Alakazam can learn: Focus Blast

---------------------------

Which of the Abra Evolutionary Chain is your favorite and why?
    Alakazam. It's versatility and power, quite simply. I do like Kadabra quite a bit, though. And Abra can be taught interesting moves by TM.

Kadabra, because its tail is insanely thick compared to any other Pokemon out there. Compared to each other, though, they're not unique at all.

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
    Years
    PC Username: donavannj
    Gender: Non-disclosed (though if you know me you already know my gender anyway).
    Favourite move that Alakazam can learn: Focus Blast

---------------------------

Which of the Abra Evolutionary Chain is your favorite and why?
    Alakazam. It's versatility and power, quite simply. I do like Kadabra quite a bit, though. And Abra can be taught interesting moves by TM.

Kadabra, because its tail is insanely thick compared to any other Pokemon out there. Compared to each other, though, they're not unique at all.

Welcome to the team ! Feel free to add some topics :)

The Last One

Years
    how bout a lil game, you can call it a topic if you like.. how bout we create a move-set for abra, kadabra, or alakazam

Years
    May I suggest a less restrictive activity level system, such as removing the "Good" tier and merging it into the "Newbie" tier? Such a restrictive setup could kill the club before it gets off the ground, since any member could make a worthwhile contribution. Maybe make it so members can't go creating any official club chatrooms and the like without having a vote within the club first, but artwork and userbars should be able to be submitted by all if they follow site rules and group rules. That's just my opinion, and I'm just going off of the non-restrictive rules of one of the most successful groups on PC has (Wolves Hideout).

In the meantime, have another topic:

Would you ever teach Abra Metronome for fun?

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
    Years
    O_o ... I'm letting the positions system without modifications. Thought, your topic idea is acceoted !

Announcement

The tchat system has been added. It's the Co-owner (OminousMix) who created it.
    Here is the adress: https://www.xat.com/Omeinouz
    Follow this little tutorial to change your name to you PC username, so we could recognize you:
    Spoiler:

The Last One

Years
    May I suggest a less restrictive activity level system, such as removing the "Good" tier and merging it into the "Newbie" tier? Such a restrictive setup could kill the club before it gets off the ground, since any member could make a worthwhile contribution. Maybe make it so members can't go creating any official club chatrooms and the like without having a vote within the club first, but artwork and userbars should be able to be submitted by all if they follow site rules and group rules. That's just my opinion, and I'm just going off of the non-restrictive rules of one of the most successful groups on PC has (Wolves Hideout).
    In the meantime, have another topic:

Would you ever teach Abra Metronome for fun?

~Off-Topic~
    i feel like Patrick from Spongebob after reading that

~On Topic~
    Yes, It would also probaly help to train your abra aswell,

Years
    Seems my wordiness kinda lost people again. I knew every one of those words at age 12

As for my answer to my own topic, yes, I would, just so I could see it do amusingly ridiculous attacks for an Abra to do, such as Hyper Beam.

The Last One

Years
    i understood what you were saying, its jurt i read it too fast at first and plus i think im a little dislexic, but yea, I agree with you donavannj

The Last One

Years
    you are just going on a suicide misson like that donavannj...

at least have 1 of the best metronome users ever... who's name shouldn't need to be said

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back