• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam Fanclub~

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    lol you'd need about double or triple the amount if you want just an abra team

and i was thinking of Togepi >.>

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
    Topic: Would you ever teach Abra Metronome for fun?

But of course i teach metronome to anything, it's just so amusing, to take on the elite four with a team of 6 Metronomers.
    :laugh:Heh heh heh! That's funny! When I read that, I started laughing like crazy! I nmean, if you think about it, it is kinda funny to have a team on 6 Pokemon who only use Metronome against the Elite Four and they just keep on using random moves!:D

Anyway, yes, I would teach Metronome to Abra! Metronome is awesome, considering the first time you use it it is Splash and then the second time Roar of Time.:D (That has happened to me once!) (Just joking around again.)

Last edited:

The Last One

Years
    if I was to attack he elite 4 like that, i'd probaly go with...

Five
    Lvl. 100
    Abra

Moveset:
    Teleport
    Metronome

and One
    Lvl. 70-100
    Kadabra

Moveset:
    Phychic
    Shadow Ball
    Metronome
    Psy-Wave

Years
    I would still go with that team of Abra. I do tend to carry over 70 of various items necessary for a battle against the Elite Four.

New topic: Would you utilize that brain Alakazam has if you owned one in reality?

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
    Would you utilize that brain Alakazam has if you owned one in reality?

YES! I would know EVERYTHING!:P

The Last One

Years
    Would you utilize that brain Alakazam has if you owned one in reality?

No, sounds like you might get alot of headaches

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
    Years
    Everyone, let's have fun ! I'm not seeing much activity here ...
    So I'm posting an event, to make some activity.

Summary:
    - Everyone who has a scanner will draw with its hand an image of one of the Abra's evo line. He will scan it and post it. Prizes: Rank + .

P.S: For those who are interested, view the first post !

Enjoy :)

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    As much as I'd like to, I can't. My drawing skills aren't worthy of being on the internet.

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
    Years
    hmm ... looks like this Event isn't going well :s

So I'm going with another Event !

Summary:I'll write an history about myself, but I'll imagine that I am an Abra that will evolve by the time, to finish as an Alakazam. I will begin the history then the members will complete it ... It has to be long. But if your post will be relative to the history, you must begin with: Part xx (xx refers to the number of the part)

P.S: For more infos, First post.

Part 1

Hello, I'm an Abra. I'm living in a tree house with my mates, Gothita and Solosis. We are really good friends and we are a rescue team ! Our team's name is "Psycho-Fighters", and it's been validated yesterday ! Now, we're in the hall, receiving our first mission ...

Last edited:

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
    hmm ... looks like this Event isn't going well :s
    So I'm going with another Event !

Summary:I'll write an history about myself, but I'll imagine that I am an Abra that will evolve by the time, to finish as an Alakazam. I will begin the history then the members will complete it ... It has to be long. But if your post will be relative to the history, you must begin with: Part xx (xx refers to the number of the part)

P.S: For more infos, First post.

Part 1

Hello, I'm an Abra. I'm living in a tree house with my mates, Gothita and Solosis. We are really good friends and we are a rescue team ! Our team's name is "Psycho-Fighters", and it's been validated yesterday ! Now, we're in the hall, receiving our first mission ...

Event's name: Abra's History
    PC username: OminousMix
    Proposition (your work): Down Below~

Part 2

Our first mission to rescue a sunkern from a fiery mountain.
    I'm really not liking our mission but if our team want's to get known i guess we will have to go and do it. We are now buying supplies from the kecleon shop...

Topic: Would you utilize that brain Alakazam has if you owned one in reality?
    Naturally. That mean's i'd be the best PVPer ever and could take control over some nice gaming companies, i won't mention.

Last edited:
    Years
    No story contribution because I'm not in a story writing mood right now.

Alakazam doesn't have mind control powers, Ominous Mix. Just telekinesis. And what game companies would you take over?

Personally, I would utilize its brain some, but not much since I don't want to be dependent on it.

And adding another topic:

What colors would you change Alakazam, Kadabra, or Abra to if they couldn't be their current colors or their shiny form colors?

AnGeaLLeN455

Flaming hope
    Years
    @OminousMix:
    - To contribute with your story, you must first suscribe to the event ( view first post )

@donavannj:
    - Topic idea accepted :)

Hey guys ... This thread is dying without you ! come and post more, post topics, events ...

Announcement

Position system has been DELETED. If you want to post events, you can all do it.
    P.S: For those who want to keep their ranks in their sigs, they're free.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    I've been busy with life. As for my most recent topic, I wouldn't change there color sets. I just can't think of any color besides the ones they already are that I think they wouldn't look ridiculous as. Not even dark red.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back