• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Abusing the Event Pokemon, I'm Sorry Victini and Zekrom!!! [fast ways to gain exp]

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
    I don't really find it useful because when you keep on fighting them you don't level up fast, but I don't have to worry about that because I'm a level 80.

John-117

Jirachi lover
    Years
    Trainning (my 1st tut)

So some of you might know I have posted a thread asking how to train pokemon fast. Now, I found a pretty good way, but your pokemon will hate you.
    require:
    1. not defeat the Elite four
    2. Exp. Share
    3. luck egg

first, have a high level Pokemon on the first slot. Give lucky egg.

second, choose a Pokemon that you want to level up.

third, defeat at least two of them (each gives you $6000, when you loose, you lose around $7000, that means you still earning money. Try not to use potions or other items)

repeat the process until you are enough with it.
    one thing I found out is the money adds more every time you lose. (maybe you guys already find that)

Hope you enjoy my tutorial. Please leave comments. Thanks

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So some of you might know I have posted a thread asking how to train pokemon fast. Now, I found a pretty good way, but your pokemon will hate you.
    require:
    1. not defeat the Elite four
    2. Exp. Share
    3. luck egg

first, have a high level Pokemon on the first slot. Give lucky egg.

second, choose a Pokemon that you want to level up.

third, defeat at least two of them (each gives you $6000, when you loose, you lose around $7000, that means you still earning money. Try not to use potions or other items)

repeat the process until you are enough with it.
    one thing I found out is the money adds more every time you lose. (maybe you guys already find that)

Hope you enjoy my tutorial. Please leave comments. Thanks

While that's a good training method, we've already got a thread on how to boost experience points. Although it's based on the legendaries Pokemon, this thread seems loose enough to allow users to post other ways to gain experience quickly, rather than clog the experience system thread with that!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    why my thread is under abusing the event pokemon?

My post is just before yours, have a look at it - which explains the merge. And since you didn't see it, you'd be double posting anyway. Don't double post and edit your post if you have a question in the future anyways :)

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
    I did this to Victini a couple of times, but I started to feel sorry for it, & caught it. (In a Pokeball! <3)

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I could've done that but my Pokemon were already way overlevelled (mainly because Nica said I was rushing so I slowed down and trained for like 20 hours). By the time I reach the E4 all my Pokemon were on Lv60 anyway so I did not need to train more.

The Eagle

I choose Agumon!
    Years
    Yes you HAVE to catch him, that's why his Catch rate was so high. You had to catch him. It would've been harder to catch him with a Pokeball if you didn't have to catch him.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!

I used my mother freaking masterball cause thats what I do with the Mascot Legends, I should have used an ultra ball ARGHHHH.

Im going to rant now for a while

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013

While that's a good training method, we've already got a thread on how to boost experience points. Although it's based on the legendaries Pokemon, this thread seems loose enough to allow users to post other ways to gain experience quickly, rather than clog the experience system thread with that!

Where is this thread that you speak of?

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    This is pokemon abuse. Though the EVs are rather tempting I decided to catch the two immediately, I prefer training in the Giant Chasm along with grinding, I believe it is called, and E4 leveling.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013

This thread is the thread I meant, sorry if it confused you!

Wow! There is no need to yell. and I wish I would have thought about the EVs that Zekrom and Victini give. That would have saved me a lot of time.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i honestly didnt even think of doing this. but i might just avoid capturing victini on my newly restarted game just so i can use it to ev train.
    thanks for the good idea i never would have thought of it ^_~

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Team Plasma will have your head for this, jsyk. But no, I don't do that. I'd feel too bad. XD;

Woobat

Koromori
    Years
    I didn't even think about this when I was playing through White. I wouldn't have done it anyway, though, since I used Victini on my team.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I was thinking about doing this (using Victini.. although I'd feel guilty) just out of question, how much Exp do you get from defeating Victini.. at sayyy... Level 23? Roughly ofc.

Back