• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AC Banner Co.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    hmmmm... Look who's still here... Can I have a special VIP Privelige with banners? xD A Megaman one that says Omega? just kiddin. I really don't know what to do. I made a custom sprite... It's pretty good for a custom, but seeing as it's 8-bit... [4 to be exact]

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Huh? 11 year old fake? =/. I dropped the Link banner. I messed up on the effects thing and I forgot to keep a back copy of it...

Sawyer

���
    Years
    lol... Ebonix said he was 20.. but he's really 11. he flamed people alot and used his brother's really good brushes to fake how good his sigs were. >_<

Sawyer

���
    Years
    hmm.. not yet. once 1 more person joins, we can open this place up and start it, but i'm not quite sure when that will happen, cause people keep forgetting this place even exists... :\

Sawyer

���
    Years
    not yet. so far, it's only a recruit thread. my request thread has a link in my sig.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    And to think that nothing will happen except for Omega and Shanessa (^o^) talking. Megaman Avatar... :D Maybe we can have this figure representing us in the Co. I can be Megaman :D. *waits for something random to happen* Oh yea, you can put it in your sig. '1 Person needed before AC Banner Co. Opens!'

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    We all put the banner in our sigs,that could help.

DarkPhoenix

Ashes of Sorrow
    Years
    Uh.... is it alright if I join in?

If accepted, is it alright if I use my own banner to advertise?

This is it:

AC Banner Co.

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
    that's good ^^, you can use that one. we've got a lot more members lately, thanks to you guys XD

Back