• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AC Banner Co.

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    Thanks I can also animate stuff using my copy of Flash MX

Years
    could i join I'm an ok spriter and i could make banner backgrounds i don't mind if you let me join but just consider it

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    Can you make a banner kinda themed: ICE and have like the top of Sub-Zero From Mortal Kombat Deception on the left side and put in like Icy Letters "Latios619" in the bottom right corner please
    I LOVE yur banners so i wanted to have one for myself cuz theyre so awesome

O

Your Mom
    Years
    This isn't a request thread. It's more of a discussion thread sorta thing. Yay, now we have enough people. Can someone make a smaller one, maybe 100 pixels high and 160 'fat' hur hur, golden ratio for moi

Sawyer

���
    Years
    OMFG, do you read anything?! this is a disscusion thread, not a request thread!

tiger44

can i work it takes to long for the pichers i make to load so i cant so yo i like seeing peoples faces when there happy :classic: :classic: :classic:

Sawyer

���
    Years
    hmm.. then you'll hate working here, cause i'm almost never happy, and i'm the owner of AC Banner Co., and AC's Banner Shop (most popular one :P)

tiger44

im working with out you saying i can and im reporting you i mean when i give them stuff
    all the nice people your going to love my banners and avs be nice

LOVE tiger44

Sawyer

���
    Years
    uhh... yeah, Casey's right. and i suppose you're going to be just like Ebonix, saying that he was the best, but really, he got almost no publicity cause he ripped.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    tiger44 said:
    im working with out you saying i can and im reporting you i mean when i give them stuff
    all the nice people your going to love my banners and avs be nice

LOVE tiger44
    Why did you even report him, I have no clue what you said
    it made no sence whatsoever O_o

Back