• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AC/DC or Def Leaperd?

AC/DC or Def Leaperd?

• AC/DC

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Def Leaperd

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Which one is better in yer opinoin? I like AC/DC better. Oh yeah, a bounos. Do you know wat nationality the members of AC/DC are? If you know it you get a cookie.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Australian, aren't they? *can't remember* o_O;

Anyway, this goes in Other Entertainment. ^_^;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    ACCADACCA. Aussie rock winz. Well, not all of it, but AC/DC is certainly my favourite "old" band (they're the oldest band I like). w00t.

Mm, isn't it "Def Leppard" or something?

Kim

Years
    AC/DC are Australian. Big difference between Britain and AUstralia, kiddo.

What has 9 arms and sucks? Def Leppard. ahahahahah.

On that note, AC/DC all the way.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Lil totodile said:
    Lightning you are.....wrong. AC/DC are British.
    *laughs at the thread maker who doesn't even know where the band comes from*

I think I know where you're getting confused. Malcolm and Angus Young were born in Scotland but they moved to Australia as kids. AC/DC is an Australian band.

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    I meant were they are born from you smartass's. Yes i know they are a australian band, and i know that Malcom and Angus young are scottish.

Last edited:

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Does it really matter where AC/DC comes from? No, and by the way this is hardly a comparison...Def Leaperd is annoying and un-original.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I think the thing is that Def Lep are just another of those old rock bands, while AC/DC are basically everything that's inspired Aussie rock to this day. They were innovative and creative, Def Lep didn't really do anything new. Thus AC/DC's always going to win in a comparison.

Kim

Years
    Lil totodile said:
    I meant were they are born from you smartass's. Yes i know they are a australian band, and i know that Malcom and Angus young are scottish.

ahahahaha.

Jedi_Amara--You've got a point. I've heard several aussie bands that, I dont' want to say SOUND like AC/DC, but the influence is definately there. It's just that sound, and it's an awesome sound.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I'm real into classic rock, but neither of these bands really appeal to me that much. I listen to a little bit of both of them, but I think a little AC/DC goes a long way for me. I really can't listen to much of them without getting sick of their sound. I never seem to get tired of Def Leppard, but like I said I don't listen to them that much. So yeah, if I had to pick one...I'd have to go with DF.

Back