• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Accents

Hackenfall Backslash

The weirdest mofo you'll ever meet . . . seriously
Years
  • Well, given that I'm a child of the world I'm unlucky enough to have multiple accents. I'd trade them all for one of those soothing accents from Southern USA. The country southerner. The southern belle. The deep-leaning southern accent. All so lovely. Last week I had to call a company in Tennessee for work. I actually told the clerk I liked her accent and to say more words. I'm currently resisting the urge to call them back.

"How is that unlucky, hurr durr?"

Simple. It leads to unnecessary drama. The likes of which make me glad I'm no longer in high school.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I have a American Midwest accent. I know I pronounce a few words differently though - my dad's English so I picked up on a few nuances here and there. If you really wanna hear my voice, here's a couple of recent videos.

I can't really emulate other accents but I can do a variety of various voices that would be suitable for voice acting a cartoon or something.

Years
  • I can rock a British accent pretty well but i think it would be awesome to have a Italian or Irish accent. I try but i end up failing. But it doesnt stop me its still very fun.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • i think i have a californian accent, but ive never been to california lol.

ive also been told i talk like a stoner

BUT AMERICAN ACCENTS ARE SO BORING

my favorite accents in the world are:
    british
    crikey
    rihanna's accent
    deutschland
    south africa

i hate southern usa accents and chinese + indian accents lmao.

i would give anything to have a british accent

Back