• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

accidented?

Years
    hav you been accidented? tell yar story here! it has to b real,ok?

heres mine!i was skating in tha street (LESSON 1: DON'T SKATE AT MIDDLE OF THA STREET)and then i saw a blue car(or it was red?) atop velocity,in front of me! i jumped up(LESSON 2: IF YA ARE IN A SIMILAR SITUATION,I HIGLY RECCOMMEND TO JUMP ASIDE)and then it stomped me.i crashed down and saw my leg. broken! i saw my arm, broken! i saw my finger,broken! i saw my skate,it was fine! tha car didn't stopped to help me,so i started yelling UN CARRO ME EMBISTIO!AYUDA! ESTOY QUEBRADO!(a car stomped me!help!i am broken!)and then a guy helped me and taked to my house(LESSON 3:IF YAR BROKEN, DONT TRY TO FIX IT WITH TAPE) in tha hospital all was fine. and 9 months later,i am here!

now tell yars

Last edited:

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Like a car accident? Never had one, but I split in between my toe between. Um, I was upstairs, being chased by my 8 year old sister. When I came out of my mom's room I made a quick turn and went down the stairs to fast. I started to slip, and I managed to stop myself by grasping the banister. My foot went flying into the matel bars the hold up the banister, and my skin split open in between my little toe and the toe beside it, on my left foot. I went to the hospital and got seven stitches.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I pulled a muscle once. I think that's the longest-term "injury" I ever had. (I spent half an hour very energetically air-guitaring XD. It hurt to do violin practice for the next three days... but my mum wouldn't let me off it XD)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    I've broken a bone >.< I was roller blading on my driveway in like 2nd grade and I fell back and I put my hands behind me so I wouldn't break my back, and well... I twisted, and broke, my wrist >.< I've also broken a finger playing softball >.< and I've sprained my ankle numorus times >.<

Back