• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Accio Welcome

Chantelle

Pikachu Trainer
    Years
    Greetings from a very nerdy Pokemon/Harry Potter/Zelda/Final Fantasy fan. I discovered this wonderful place with great thanks from the cheezburger website and hope to be spending a LOT of time lurking around when I am not giving my full attention to one of nerdy things I mentioned in the aformentioned opening sentence :P.

So anywho, I'm 25, from Australia and have a decent sized game collection (130 last count with new additions every day). I am a collector of all things Harry Potter, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda and of course POKEMON! Going to the extreme of getting a different tattoo for each of my loves. I recently obtained a Deathly Hallows tat on my wrist, and plan on getting either a Pokeball or the eevee evolutions tribal tattoo on my other shoulder after the new year. I am a self taught graphic designer, who specializes in Pixel Art, and I will be spending next year in my first year at University studying to become a Primary School teacher just so I can corrupt them with the brilliance of Pokemon and HP.

Queries, comments, complaints, whinges please direct them this way and I might feel like answering it when I have the time I will answer them when as soon as I am online :)

Years
    Greetings from a very nerdy Pokemon/Harry Potter/Zelda/Final Fantasy fan. I discovered this wonderful place with great thanks from the cheezburger website and hope to be spending a LOT of time lurking around when I am not giving my full attention to one of nerdy things I mentioned in the aformentioned opening sentence :P.

So anywho, I'm 25, from Australia and have a decent sized game collection (130 last count with new additions every day). I am a collector of all things Harry Potter, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda and of course POKEMON! Going to the extreme of getting a different tattoo for each of my loves. I recently obtained a Deathly Hallows tat on my wrist, and plan on getting either a Pokeball or the eevee evolutions tribal tattoo on my other shoulder after the new year. I am a self taught graphic designer, who specializes in Pixel Art, and I will be spending next year in my first year at University studying to become a Primary School teacher just so I can corrupt them with the brilliance of Pokemon and HP.

Queries, comments, complaints, whinges please direct them this way and I might feel like answering it when I have the time I will answer them when as soon as I am online :)

Hi Chantelle, I'm from Australia as well!

Whereabouts in Australia? I'm from Sydney.

So, I herd u liek pixel artz?

Well, we have an Art Gallery that's got you covered!

Do you have a favorite Pokemon?

My faves are Oshawott and Elgyem for their cuteness.

I might see you again soon.

Chantelle

Pikachu Trainer
    Years
    Hi Chantelle, I'm from Australia as well!

Whereabouts in Australia? I'm from Sydney.

So, I herd u liek pixel artz?

Well, we have an Art Gallery that's got you covered!

My faves are Oshawott and Elgyem for their cuteness.

I might see you again soon.

Hey Hikari, yeah I just a little out from Sydney, its you beaut meeting another aussie on this here forum so soon :) I will be checking out that Art Gallery as soon as I finish reading over everything else (Need to save the best for last and all that jazz) ;P

Well yes I do, always have and always will love Pikachu after all, it was my very first pokemon when I started the next stage of my life as a Pokemon Trainer all those many, many, many years ago. I later fell in love with Zorua but it will never completely take my heart as Pikachu has.

Hope to see you floating around here as well mate :)

Years

Hey Hikari, yeah I just a little out from Sydney, its you beaut meeting another aussie on this here forum so soon :) I will be checking out that Art Gallery as soon as I finish reading over everything else (Need to save the best for last and all that jazz) ;P

Well yes I do, always have and always will love Pikachu after all, it was my very first pokemon when I started the next stage of my life as a Pokemon Trainer all those many, many, many years ago. I later fell in love with Zorua but it will never completely take my heart as Pikachu has.

Hope to see you floating around here as well mate :)

I live near the Sydney CBD area.

Pikachu is such a sweet Pokemon, you should check out our Cute Pokemon Club in the Pokemon Groups section, you might run into some other cute Pokemon fans!

Don't forget to ask the guys with the bold blue text (Moderators) if you have questions and read the rules so you don't get yourself in jeopardy.

Hey, I have a Global Pokedex Plus account as well - my username over there is Hikari10Girl.

Here's a link to my page on this card, you can friend me if you like!

[url=https://gpxpl.us/wCOL]Accio Welcome[/URL]

Chantelle

Pikachu Trainer
    Years
    I live near the Sydney CBD area.

Pikachu is such a sweet Pokemon, you should check out our Cute Pokemon Club in the Pokemon Groups section, you might run into some other cute Pokemon fans!

Don't forget to ask the guys with the bold blue text (Moderators) if you have questions and read the rules so you don't get yourself in jeopardy.

Hey, I have a Global Pokedex Plus account as well - my username over there is Hikari10Girl.

Here's a link to my page on this card, you can friend me if you like!

I'm out in the blue mountains way, a few hours from Sydney's CBD, thanks for the heads up about the clubs, I'll check them out when I finish decorating and updating my profile on here. I will be sure to ask if I have any issues, I usually make sure I know and completely understand the rules before doing too much, and always refer to it until I become more familar to the site, so hopefully I don't get in trouble.

I sent you a Friend Requets on there, and added you to the padpal as well, Mine is Ch4ntelle on GPXPlus

Years
    I'll go check my GPX+ page after chatting.

I've been playing main series Pokemon games since Ruby & Sapphire.

I currently have Ruby, Pearl, SoulSilver, Platinum and Black while my brother has Sapphire, Emerald, HeartGold and Diamond.

What do you think of my usertitle, avatar and signature? Looks cool, doesn't it?

Chantelle

Pikachu Trainer
    Years
    I'll go check my GPX+ page after chatting.

I've been playing main series Pokemon games since Ruby & Sapphire.

I currently have Ruby, Pearl, SoulSilver, Platinum and Black while my brother has Sapphire, Emerald, HeartGold and Diamond.

What do you think of my usertitle, avatar and signature? Looks cool, doesn't it?

I've been playing since Yellow (now I feel old), I have Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Ruby, LeafGreen, Pearl, Platinum, HG, SS, Black and White along with a number of the side stories like Ranger and Dungeons, Stadiums etc.

They look really cool, after Christmas I will make a new signature, was a little lazy for this one, although I did make the avatar ages ago, I just had to adjust the site as I made it for another site I was on ages ago.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAA POTTER FAN! POTTER FAN!! Hello Chantelle, welcome! I saw the word Accio and came running haha.

It's nice to meet you, I'm Andy, I'm from Australia too :) there is a Harry Potter fan club down in Other Clubs if you're interested in discussing Potter with some fellow nerds, but if not I hope to see you around the boards!

Chantelle

Pikachu Trainer
    Years
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAA POTTER FAN! POTTER FAN!! Hello Chantelle, welcome! I saw the word Accio and came running haha.

It's nice to meet you, I'm Andy, I'm from Australia too :) there is a Harry Potter fan club down in Other Clubs if you're interested in discussing Potter with some fellow nerds, but if not I hope to see you around the boards!
    Yay another aussie :) Thanks for the welcome, I will DEFENTALLY be checking that out before I go for the night. I am glad to see that my "Accio" thread title worked :P Hope to see you around the place :)

Simisage

Novice Banker
    Years
    Nice to meet you! I'm also a Harry Potter fan. Come, let is frolick in the Forbidden Forest.

Back