• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ace Gallery Of tiles

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
  • Ace Tiles Gallery

I am here to present my set of tiles i made up.I hope you guys will like them. Do comment on them and how bad or good are they and how i could improve on them.I am only posting all the tiles made recently which will not include my past tiles like hgss or others. You can find them at Pokecommunity under my name. Enough talking lets get to the tiles!

Custom Tilest
    Spoiler:

The fact is i can make nice tiles if i have a reliable source like hgss and B/W since i have already have in mind how they looks but for custom kinda bit hard to think of one and the palletes choosing is another problem..Anyway Hope you guys leave a comment, i will keep this updated if i made new tiles.
    ----------------------
    Crimson Stardust

Rossay

Quack quack
    Years
  • These are really good. On the buildings with the red roofs, I think the yellow-orange colour looks a little odd. Maybe try a pale red instead?

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • These are really good. On the buildings with the red roofs, I think the yellow-orange colour looks a little odd. Maybe try a pale red instead?
    hmm, Tanx for the comment, for the roof thing, i use the pallete on the fire red tile the same way, the orange thing is in that colour because the sun is shining down on it hence it is bright but i will try to use another colour when i edit it.

Years
  • Like Rossay said, it does have an odd tone, but since you said you would fix it, nevermind. The 1st house looks odd, with the roof direction and the way the small attic- type part on top is placed. It looks like it is moved over to the left and throws the look of the house off. Same with the other houses/ buildings. Other than that, they are good, I would sure use them in a game!

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • Love the one with the sunroof; it is unique and well-constructed. The smaller red and grey house is well-constructed as far as shading, but is just not as well-designed as the other ones you did. These are really good buildings.

Back