• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ACHA AND KAGEX'S SUPER AWESOME COMIC FACTORY OF TEH DOOMNESS~

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    well achas should be better, this is like his 6th comic where battelers is my first, but thanks for the comment

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    speaking of Odd, I finished up a new comic during this weekend.
    now, fresh out of paint factory:

27: Comic References

There is a lot of foreshadowing, information, and explanations (not to mention a battle! :D) in this comic. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
    Nice comic! "Sex offenders, comic jokes, and still gay Weebo!" should have been the title :D!!! And, KageX, i wasn't aware it was your first and his sixth; it's good for your first attempt. Maybe you should include more bloody make-out deaths!!!

Keep it up guys, it looks good!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    well im in the mood for an update, heres a preview for the new chapters

Ridley

Beware of Meta Ridley!
    Years
    Hey, I've been meaning to check out this comic but I never found the thread till now...Or maybe I didn't try that hard? Anyways I like the comics. Keep up the good work guys!

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
    *stops thread from dieing*

I don't think so.
    because it's time for...

A NEW EPISODE!
    okay guys, this one I don't recommend little children reading.
    However, It's not up to the level that "My girlfriend who lives in Canada" was up to.
    This one almosts hits the limit.
    enjoy anyway.

28: Don't Complain About Censors

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ...well i have good news bad news and somthing random

good news im gonna start a new comic
    bad news battelers is over

random news i have two random comic strips in g/s/c style if you guys like it i may continue but im not sure

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    KageX, what I find problematic with your comics is that you go to fast. You need to delve into the characters, really show us the history of the town. How do Marina and Jimmy know Cody? What was everyone's reaction, why were Marina and Jimmy there?

Also, work up a bit on grammar and speech bubble placement.

It should go like this;

First comment
    Response
    Second comment
    Response

It goes from highest to lowest, in chronological order. Work on your grammar, capitalization, punctuation, etc. Just a few mistakes, but they bug me. (well/We'll p.s./P.S. cody/Cody)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    AHAHA 27 was awkawrd. But latios and latias thing was...intrsting. In a bad way. 28 now waseven better and that g/s comi kage was XD out loud/

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2020
    Acha I would love to know were you get your PMD and PMD2 sprites please tell me. I know it says Spriters Resource but I cant find all(most) there?

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
    *KAboom*

Hey, guess what? So this factory doesn't keep flipping from active to almost dead, here are these little numbers to keep you guys occupied:

TLT (For all you don't know, The Lengendary Trio).

Okay, it's not what it was before. we got a better layout, and.. just read T_T
    (BTW, the characters are not going to be R/S/E heros in Kanto. It's good ol' R/B/G/Y/FR/LG
    characters! ^^

So, Here's TLT #1:

1: Red <3 Katrina the Grown-up Hitch

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back