• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Achar's Plot: Search for the Time Traveler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Grim, the Other section is for anything that doesn't fit anywhere else in the profile. That means it can be used for history. It doesn't have to be for a comment like "Oh yeah, and he's psychic with lots of martial arts training." I never require History because I don't like writing it. And I still don't think a former ranger is a good idea. Sorry, Denied.

Wooper, try practicing more. You'll get better. Still Denied.

Alana

Years
    OOC: I'm going to go ahead and start this. Two more people can still join.

IC: The air was warm and the sky a deep blue, giving the day a relaxed and cheerful feeling. A small group of people were clustered at the edge of a lush forest. One was a girl with brown hair dressed in a black shirt and faded jeans. She was slightly apart from the rest, apparently deep in thought.

Rataki sat with her head propped on her knees, her eyes closed and her face blank of expression. Thoughts swirled around in her head, most of them bad, but she was still in partial shock from the knowledge of her predicament so she wasn't concentrating on anything at the moment. The only thing that stuck in her mind was a kind of numb hopelessness. She couldn't see any way out of the trouble she was in, or, moreover, the trouble her time was in.

Why did this have to happen? Why couldn't we have just ignored the light? She wrapped her arms tighter around her legs and sighed. Wouldn't have mattered in the end. At least we know what's going to happen, and when. This thought didn't cheer her up in the slightest. If anything, it made her feel worse. What good was knowing what and when something was going to happen if nothing could be done about it? It seemed to her that the only speck of light at the moment was that she would never have to see her world suffer at the hands of Achar.

"Or maybe that's worse. Imagination can be worse than the real thing." Another sigh escaped her lips as she tried to push more bad thoughts out of her mind. There has to be something we can do...

OOC: Sorry for the horrible post.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    The stunning change in scenery was rather shocking to Ryan. After the whole incident with Achar, being ripped away from home...all that happened was that they ended up surrounded by a nice day with a warm sun. They being a group of random teenage pokemon trainers that had all been itching with curiosity. Ryan looked around at everyone else's faces and saw that their faces all seemed mystified, shocked, or worried. He was slightly worried himself, but since they were in no immediate danger, why not just enjoy the sunlight and figure out what the next step is. He didn't want to speak first since he wanted to add on to what everyone else had thought, so he thought about what was going to happen now.

Well, first we probably have to find a city or villiage or something, then after we're in a secure location we can decide our next move. Sounds like a smooth plan so far. Perhaps we should even do some observations of our surroundings so we don't run into the unexpected anymore.

Ryan then came to, and noticed that no one was speaking yet. They must've been really spooked

He noticed that one girl in particular was huddled away from the rest of the group. The instinct of wanting everybody in good spirits started to kick in. Ryan walked over to the crouched girl and gave her a small pat on the shoulder.

"Hey. I know we've all been through alot but we need to stay on our A game if anything nasty shows up. Cheer up. It'll be ok. Actually I was thinking..."

Ryan than proceeded by telling her everything he had thought up just moments ago.

"Well, what do you think?"

OOC: I wasn't sure if we all knew each other before the whole fiasco, so I went ahead and made my character unfamiliar with everyone else rather than being friends with someone etc.

Alana

Years
    OOC: I know what you mean. There are a lot less new role plays than their used to be. If someone else doesn't join after a certain amount of time (not sure how much yet) then I'll let you join.

On the subject of whether or not we know each other, for realism's sake most of us will know each other. I'm going to have Rataki be a stranger so I'm leaving it up to you to decide who knows each other and who doesn't.

IC: Someone patted Rataki on the shoulder. Slowly she removed her arms from around her legs and lifted her head to look up at the boy who was now speaking.

"Hey. I know we've all been through alot but we need to stay on our A game if anything nasty shows up. Cheer up. It'll be ok. Actually I was thinking..."

She listened silently to his plans then shrugged when he asked her if she thought this a good idea. In all truths it didn't, but she didn't want to tell him that. She remembered the words of the legend who had left her and the other six stranded in this world.

You humans have interfered, though not greatly. However, you have interfered and I do not like that. I could have killed you, but I spared your lives so that you could suffer in this world. Desolate, dangerous, devoid of your kind, it was the perfect choice...

The brown haired girl sighed and leaned back on her hands. "I don't know," she said finally, turning her head to look up at the boy. "There doesn't seem to be much else we can do." She pushed herself off the ground and dusted off her jeans. She considered the area around them, turning her head left then right, before fixing her crimson eyes on the boy. She didn't know him. This was no surprise as she didn't know any of the people around her. Well, now was as good a time as any to make introductions. She offered her hand to him and managed a small smile. "I'm Rataki Emera."

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    OOC: Heh, I couldn't think of anything to keep writing, so it's mostly just introductory information on my character and the environment. Pretty, no?

IC: Chelsea looked around at the group of other trainers who had landed beside her. She had not seen any of them before and quickly found herself feeling very out of place amongst them and their new surroundings. Pouting as she placed her hands on her hips before looking around, Chelsea soon realised that much to her displeasure, what Archar had said was true. The rogue Celebi appeared content in making her and the other trainers suffer in this new world, as a form of punishment for being caught up in its jump through time. Chelsea however, did find their particular punishment that troublesome. Despite the fact that she had no idea on how to get home, her new surroundings were very accommodating, for a world lost in time.
    The sky was a deep blue and the grassy field that they had landed upon was a lush green and still moist from what appeared to be rain. The forest that surrounded them was tall and crowded, but also provided a calm and serene atmosphere, where the sunlight shone through its treetops, causing the damp air around them to sparkle. It was a place that could sooth the roughest and toughest of creatures and people. It was almost like a paradise, according to Chelsea that is.

"It's pretty, no?" she said aloud, as she fell back onto the grass. "It's like one of those fantasy book places, you know, except this is real."
    Sprawling herself out on the ground, Chelsea closed her eyes as she breathed in the damp forest air. Despite her current predicament, being trapped in a time unknown to her, and the case of the power-hungry Celebi that was jumping through time to attain ultimate power, Chelsea felt quite comfortable in this new time.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2007
    Name: Daniel (Danny) Larson
    Pokemon: While Danny doesn't give nicknames to his pokemon, he treats them like partners...

Metagross, Male

Dusknoir, Male
    Description: Danny is kind of a shrimp when it comes right down to it. He is of average height, but his build isn't impressive at all. Every ounce of muscle of his body comes from puberty, just natural accumulation that builds as the body gets older. He does pride himself in having nearly not jiggly fat on his body, making it look like he's an athlete.

Danny sports a close cropped mop of brown hair, and is usually seen wearing a black, track-style jacket, with the Marsh Badge of Saffron City on the back. Underneath that is usually a white T-shirt. He is fond of blue jeans and tennis shoes to match.
    Personality: Danny is a real "Shoot for the Stars" kind of guy. He believes that anything is possible if you work hard enough. This comes from how he obtained his Beldum, since it literally fell from the skies! He tries hard, but is somewhat of a wimp, who refuses to fight unless its necessary (or if it's a pokemon battle, those are ok!). He is overly sensitive, and has tough times forgiving himself if he hurts a person's feelings, especially a girl's.
    RP Sample: (Hmmm..I'll do a Battle Scene for you guys..k?)

"Metagross! Hard left!" Danny cried from the sidelines. A rock slammed hard into the ground as a giant bulk of moving Metal whizzed around it. Metagross, Danny's prized pokemon (and his first!) was in a fierce battle. The attacking Steelix belonged to Rachel, Danny's closest friend. The two had a long standing rivalry between their Steel-Type pokemon. Unlike Danny, who worshipped Sabrina's Mastery of Psychic types, however, Rachel carried a senseo f pride for her Steel Types, idolizing Jasmine so much that she raised a Steelix of her own.

Now wasn't a time to think too much, however, since Steelix was on the move again. "Rock Throw again, Steelix!" Rachel ordered, and another rock bullet whizzed at Metagross. Danny wasn't scared, he was ready this time!

"Metagross! Psychic!" he hollered, and the boulder was caught in mid air, Metagross raced forward, fligning the boulder at Steelix, knocking the snake-like pokemon off balance as Metagross came in for a hard Take Down. The Steelix toppled, but a quick thought from its trainer brought the move to a Stalemate.

"Iron Tail, now!" She ordered, and as it fell, Steelix used the falling momentum to swing its tail at Metagross, sending the pokemon flying. The taxing battle showed, as both pokemon fell, out for the count.

"Darnit! I thought I had you that time, you puny twerp!" Danny cried, kidding of course. Rachel was a full three years younger than him, so it was irritating that she raised a pokemon as strong as his in such a short time. They joked around all the time, but a loving relationship sat below the surface...

(That good enough?)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2007
    [Hmm..I suppose NOW is in the realm of anytime...so here goes!]

Well..I DID go looking for it...I guess its only right that I found it... Danny said, pushing through the brush around him. He heard voices not too far away, so he figured there must have been other people being curious too. Danny didn't know exactly why they were curious, but he had his reasons for hunting out a rogue Celebi...

Danny had a passion for Psychic and Ghost type pokemon. It all sprang from the fact that he grew up in Saffron city, where Sabrina, the teenage pyschic, was the talk of the town. She had never been beaten, until some kid showed up with a Ghost Pokemon many years back. It is said then that Sabrina began keeping Ghost Pokemon with her. This stemmed a rumor that Ghost Types were as powerful as Psychic types, if not more!

Naturally, when it was time for Danny to become a pokemon trainer, he wanted a Psychic type so he could be as good as Sabrina! Unfortunately, he was left empty handed, because all they had were fire, water, and grass types! The same night, during a Meteor Shower, Danny got his wish. A Beldum.

The pokemon was rather worthless at first, using the same move over and over...Take Down. It seemed, however, that Beldum had an incredibly hard body, so it never took recoil damage like most pokemon. Using this to his advantage, Danny trainer hard until he had raised an expert Metagross, and a series of other pokemon, all unique in their own way...

Now, however, he only carried tow pokeballs with him. The rest were still on the ground in the tent he had set up in the woods. Danny had been hunting Celebi for weeks, since it was one of the most powerful Psychic types in existance! If he had a Celebi, he could rival Sabrina's greatness! Unfortunately, all it got him was a trip to some weird forest in the past. These thoughts filled Danny's head as he stepped through the brush and saw the group of kids, seemingly talking...as if nothing were wrong...but Celebi wasn't there.

"Are we truly trapped here?" He asked to nobody in particular. He had pokemon that would get hungry if they weren't found in that forest soon! Even if they were...somebody might steal them! He glanced down at his two pokeballs. His two most powerful pokemon, and the two he had owned the longest, were still with him...that was good.

"If we are, then there is only one thing to do!" He said with a hint of glee. "We have to catch Celebi!" He said, again to nobody, more for himself that time. His hunt would have to start over...but Celebi had to be weak after that jump...they could catch it!

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
    Years
    Hey before I post my sign up... If I choose to only have one pokemon... can I have Lucario?
    I swear I wont overpower, or GodModd him... :'-(

He's like my fav. and if I cant have Lucario can I have Riolu?

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Ryan saw a look of doubt in the girl's eyes after his speech, but he didn't blame her. They were in a pretty bad predicament after all. Nonetheless he took her hand in his and replied with alacrity: "I'm Ryan. Nice to meet you Rataki."

He turned abruptly to face the others and was bummed that no one had yet stood up to say anything to the group. Before long it was starting to get almost awkward, yet there were a few mixed emotions in the atmosphere that Ryan could feel like the first sprinkles of rain. He knew that if no one had stood up by now, he was probably the only one with a particular plan in mind.

Now regretting his decision to speak to everyone as several pairs of eyes turned to face him, he felt a familiar stage fright kick in. However, this time the circumstances were quite different from when he read a paper out loud in grade school. No, this was a matter of survival and bigger things were at stake here.

"Well, um let me just start by saying that sitting here all day is probably going to get us nowhere. We're in a pretty bad situation and there are many things we don't know. Since know one had spoken up, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Nothing special about me makes me a leader or anything, and I suppose you guys could ignore me but I'd like to see all of us get out of this alive. My proposition is that we set up camp here and then scout the surrounding lands. By making these observations maybe we can learn something about wherever it is we are. Of course we have our pokemon partners to help us here as well. After that we can travel until we find a town or village and then we can come to our next step there. Well um... that's all." he finished lamely.

He dismounted the rock and looked around as the people thought about what he had just said. He'd let them decide for a leader. Ryan wasn't all that great of one, so he decided to leave to go get fire wood. He called out his Skarmory and stepped into the bramble. Skarm was extremely quick in chopping and sizing the logs to the point where Ryan felt like he was doing nothing. When they had gathered enough firewood for a huge bonfire, he called out his Swampert to help in the lugging back to the would-be campsite.

Well, that's one thing down.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Time for a bit of info. The group has woken up two weeks after arriving in this time so Achar is about to take his next jump. The whole journey will take place over the time period of about two months. I'm hoping this will be in role-play time, not in actual time. The first of Achar's final five jumps will be in this post. Remember that what Rataki sees isn't seen by anyone else. Achar is very far away to make sure none of the trainers hitch a ride with him again. The information about the trainers' location will be revealed shortly. A bit of it has already been given. Now on the very long IC.

IC: Rataki smiled and nodded, giving acknowledgment to Ryan, then moved aside slightly to stare off into the trees. Before long a few trickles of rain began to fall from the sky and the warm air turned cool and damp. She didn't mind as long as the rain remained light. The occasional splash of water on her arms and face felt good and helped to wake her up more fully than the warm sunshine had done.

Time passed and the young trainer suddenly became aware of movement and then the sound of Ryan's voice. She turned to see him standing on a rock, addressing the small group before him. She listened, her head cocked to one side, her crimson eyes bright and alert.

Ryan was repeating the same plan he had voiced to her earlier. Make camp and look for a settlement. It seemed like a perfectly good idea to her and she followed him to gather firewood. She checked beneath trees for pine needles and small bits of wood that could be used as kindling then began to place them into a neat pile to be lit.

"Azar, mind helping me out?" With the flick of a Pokeball and a short burst of light, the Arcanine appeared to breathe a few embers on the twigs. Rataki slowly added wood until a small fire was going then stepped back to allow Ryan to wait for Ryan to come back with the larger pieces. The rain had stopped. "Make sure the flames don't die, okay Azar?"

'Right, Rataki,' the canine replied in the rough voice only her trainer and other Pokemon could understand.

The brown haired girl nodded and stepped back to survey the woods again. An odd feeling was creeping over her. She couldn't explain what it was but she was sure it wasn't good. A moment later her suspicions were confirmed. Instantly the trees vanished to be replaced by a burst of light. Music filled her ears, very familiar music. She knew what it was and tried to call out but her voice wouldn't work. Laughter cut through the sweet melody followed by a voice inside her head that sounded like a mix of her voice and that of someone else's.

Human, half of my journey is complete and with this jump I shall be even closer to my goal. With six jumps down, including this one, I have but four to go. Within two months I shall reach the Feror and your world will come under my control.

But enough about that. How do you like your new home? Have you discovered its charms yet? I find it quite delightful and it is a pity to have to leave it. But no matter, I'll come back in a short while and if you give up your soul to me willingly, then perhaps I'll take you back to your own time. Be sure to relay this message to the rest of your kind. Have a nice day.

The light and music intensified then the colors swirled and everything went black.

Rataki gasped as the trees and the smell of smoke came slowly back into view. She crossed her arms over her chest and hugged herself, trying to rid her mind of the voice and the laughter still ringing in her ears. Wild eyes found Azar, still tending the fire as though nothing had happened. The canine's concerned gaze met hers and she realized that the fire dog hadn't seen or heard anything out of the ordinary.

'Are you okay, Rataki? You're shaking and very pale.'

Rataki suddenly realized that she was kneeling on the ground and lowered her hands before looking around. "Didn't you see that? Or hear it?"

'See what? I only see you, and saw. Are you sure you're okay?"

She looked around, confused. "Yeah, maybe I'm just having a flash back or something." It didn't seem like that, though. I swear I was seeing time travel again. I swear it! She sighed and shook head before pushing herself to her feet. Though she wasn't sure whether to believe what she had seen or not, she couldn't help muttering to herself, "Four to go..."

Edit: Sorry, Lucian, forgot to add info about yous. :P No, you cannot have Lucario. Like I said to ash jr. earlier, I consider Lucario to be a legendary and you are not allowed to own a legend.

Last edited:

Lucian

Were-God [Sealed]
    Years
    Name: Lucian D. Wolfen. Nickname- Wolf
    Pokemon:
    Dotaitos [eng-Torterra], Gigas, male, Extra large size, no special powers, just bigger [So i can have lucian sit on him.}

Buoysel [eng-Buizel], Retto, male

Description:
    Yay! pretty picture.
    As you can see, Lucian wear's a "unique" outfit. [Yes it is Aaron from the movie] The outfit serves as pure asthetic instread of wearing a normal pack like most trainers Lucian wears a small brown satchel around his waist to hold his items. He wears a gre body suit, covered by a blue tunic, and gloves. He also has matching boots. The cape makes him look cool sohe wears it. and the hat is the only item left from his father, he keeps itonhim to inspire him and to remeber what he fights for.

Personality: Lucian is a very inward person. He doesn't like to show his emotions, and other's ignorance displeases him. Altough he is a very stubborn and strict individual, you can sometimes see him playing with retto and gigas in or near a lake. His playful and happy side is masked by the stubborn part of him, this is partialy due to the fact that his father was taken from him when he was only a child.

RP Sample: [from a riecent RP about pokemon] "Where is this?" Lucian looked around, "What am I?" He was delirious and shocked, as he looked around, everything was green, even him, but he was wet. "Am I dead?" he looked down at his hands, they had wires connected to them, he then realized he had a metal plate in his mouth. "Now I think I remember, I'm in TeamRocket's Base." Lucian was floating in a giant glass tube, suspended in a green fluid. "Hey! Let me out!" Lucian began to freak out, slamming on the glass, pulling at the wires. "LET ME OUT!" Lucian bellows, and smashes the glass, the liquid pouring out. Lucian rips out the wires and removes the plate from his mouth. "WHY AM I HERE!?" Lucian roars as hetakes on the traits of a beast. "You are here because we need you, and that's all you need to know." A shady figure stepped out, it was Lucario. "WHAT!?" Lucian looked around surprised, "IM TALKING TO A POKEMON!?"

Other: Lucian always carries around a mysterious looking staff, it doesn't seem to serve any purpose other then to help him walk.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    OOC: Ok, couple of things to point out here. First, there's no need for a larger than average Torterra because I'm pretty sure it's about the same size as Venasaur. For your description...it just seems very unlikely that anyone in current or future times would wear that outfit as an every day thing, but there's nothing wrong with it, I guess. Your personality is too short but it could pass. Your RP sample, however, is pretty bad. You switch from past to present tense and jumble everything together. Try practicing a bit more and work on your grammar. Denied.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    The cool moist air pushed against his face as some wind picked up, coming in waves. The sound of the grass crinkling, the whoosh of the tree's branches as they swayed in the waves of the wind. The sun's warm rays mostly blocked out by the swaying treetops, the feeling of relaxation as he walked.

Garden Of Eden It was a single thought coming from a Hispanic college student, white hair, almost platnuim on his head, a ponytail going down the back of his neck. His eyes gleaming, one an angelic blue while the other was a crimson red, a trenchcoat hanging down to his ankles.

The college student felt himself relax as he sat on a stump, he was in such a place. He didn't even try to remember what had happened preveiously. He didn't care.

He had heard voices, familiar slightly. He let some memories flow back to him, Seven people, Attracted by a paranormal light and that would be their end, they were sent back. AJ looked into this, he had been seperated from the group. But not for long.

He fought his way throughout the green, finally reaching a small desolate area where voices came into play. He pushed his way in, and without a second thought he let himself blurt out, " Hello."

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    When Ryan arrived at the campsite, he felt an unusual feeling of uneasiness surrounding the atmosphere. He relaxed his arms by releasing the pile of wood and went over to Rataki. She seemed to be in a deep trance, lost in thought. Her eyes reflected a amber glow of the fire before her. At that very moment, Ryan knew for sure something had happened. Curiosity creeped through his mind but he didn't want to press her on the issue.

Ryan then went back to his partners and ordered them to drop their pile of logs by the small fire that seemed so ordinary compared to the phenominal journey and the events that had happened thus far. He sat down a little ways away from the fire but still close enough to the group of people. Thoughts were overwhelming his mind that he just blurted out to Swampert and Skarm: "What if we don't get out of this place?"

Skarm seemed to think about the abrupt statement by looking to the sky and did not respond. However, Swampert answered gently: <We will, we may be in a bad situation right now, but we can pull together in the end.>

Ryan appreciated Swamperts wizdom and motherly comfort which in turn caused his mind to stop racing. Yet in the end, Achar was a greedy pokemon and also happened to be of legendary status. If it came down to a fight in the end, it would be the hardest battle Ryan would ever encounter. He then looked over at the fire and saw that Rataki was still staring into the dancing flames. Instinctively, Ryan stood up and went to her. He then plopped himself down next to her and said: "I'm going out tomorrow morning to survey the surrounding area. Do you want to come with me? I could use the company and I don't really want to go alone."

Alana

Years
    Rataki allowed her eyes to flick towards Ryan as he sat down then focused on the fire again. It was soothing to her, something she needed at the moment. The memories of her vision, or whatever it had been, were still fresh in her mind and they made her very uneasy.

Mutterings from where Ryan was sitting caught her attention for a brief moment, but she didn't look over. Azar wandered over and gave his trainer an affectionate nudge. She leaned over a little to show him she knew he was there then drifted back into her thoughts. The fire type nudged her again then trotted a short ways away to lie down.

"I'm going out tomorrow morning to survey the surrounding area. Do you want to come with me? I could use the company and I don't really want to go alone."

The brown haired trainer jumped and jerked around to look at Ryan. She hadn't heard him approach, too engrossed in her thoughts to pay attention. "Uh, yeah, sure," she stammered, blinking to light from the fire out of her eyes. Should she tell him about what she had seen? There was no knowing if it was real or not, but weren't Celebi psychic types?

Eventually she decided to relay the information, just in case it was real. "Listen, this is going to sound weird, but a little while ago I saw Achar teleporting. Only, he wasn't here, he was somewhere else. I can't explain it. Have you ever heard of people having psychic visions? It was like that, I think." She went on to describe what the corrupt legend had said to her.

She could sense Azar's bright eyes on her. The Arcanine was very interested in what his trainer had said. The brief moment when she had fallen to her knees and gone into a trance had been confusing to her.

Rataki finished her short story then waited, with a slightly apologetic grin, for Ryan's reply. She turned her head slightly, unsure of whether or not she had heard someone call out. She thought she had. It sounded like a male voice coming from the trees.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Ryan stood silent for a few moments, taking everything in that Rataki said. Her story amazed him, it seemed so unbelievable but nothing seemed impossible anymore. Everything she said did make sense. Celebi was a psychic type so it could use telepathy and being legendary can probably enhance those powers to unthinkable levels, yet he revealed his plan to her. That's the only part I don't really get...

"Well, first off I'm glad you told me all of this. Secondly, Achar made a very foolish mistake in revealing his plot to us. Now we can be productive in creating a plan to defeat him. In the meantime, we need to do what we can now instead of worrying about the future."

He then gave her a reasurring smile and looked to the tiny dots of stars that were starting to envelop the darkening sky. It was hard to believe that a pokemon had the power to traverse through time and space. Is my world there? Among the stars?

Snapped by his thoughts, Ryan looked back down towards reality. Rataki had suddenly cocked her head towards the forest. He could hear a voice coming from near the trees. He was a little spooked at first after all this talk about Achar but it only turned out to be another one of the teens that fell through time and space.

OoC: I wasn't sure if Ryan would hear the same thing that Rataki did so I went ahead and made him hear it too. If its Achar or something Ryan didn't hear, let me know and I'll edit.

OoC 2: Wow, I officially feel dumb. XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back