• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Action Replay dsi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    hey can anybody help.. how do i get dis codes to work for soulsliver i alreay have some ss codes in my AR but they dont wont to work when i start the game up anyyyhelp????

Pokemon1222

Grabbin some pillz!
    Years
  • Well, I Guess I Can Help You, You Have To Plug In The Wire You Recieved With Packaging Into A USB (Example, Where You Would Plug A Mouse In For A Laptop), Then Insert The Disc You Recieved With Packaging, And Install The Code Manager, Then Plug The Small Side Of The Wire Into The Action Replay DSi (AR Dsi CANT Be In The Dsi) And Thats It, I Think.

NatureKeeper

Well, I Guess I Can Help You, You Have To Plug In The Wire You Recieved With Packaging Into A USB (Example, Where You Would Plug A Mouse In For A Laptop), Then Insert The Disc You Recieved With Packaging, And Install The Code Manager, Then Plug The Small Side Of The Wire Into The Action Replay DSi (AR Dsi CANT Be In The Dsi) And Thats It, I Think.

You Don't Have To Talk Like This!

This Is Not Proper English!

Talk better like this. Capitalize when needed.

Aaaand anyway. Action Replay DSi. Hmm.. Well do what he says. Gwaah....

An advice: You will be too sad to do so, because people do not respect AR users.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Sorry, but we don't endorse talk of Action Replay or similar hacking devices here. Maybe in Emulation, but that's all.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back