• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Action Replay Wii

Melody

Banned
Years
  • Indeed. And when they do they'll make life miserable for all the Real Battlers out their with their hack stat Pokemon and crap. XP
    It'll be Nooberhackers all over again like on Wi Fi for D/P. XP

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Hopefully whatever's keeping some people's ubers off of Wi-Fi will kick in and prevent irregular Pokemon from being used.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    Yeah. I want to be able to battle a good clean fight on wifi when I do get a Wii and PBR.
    Yup, Although hopefully that won't be effected on people using legit(ish) pokemon, Like in a trade I got a Shiny Arceus on Diamond, Its met at level 80 at hall of origin, its obviously event item hacked on D/P since the Arceus event hasn't happened, But in my book the hacked to do event ones are counted as legit in my book so hopefully those can still be used.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • well knowing the people that make action replay, they will probably destroy the wireless restriction, as I think thats how the whole mew's level 9 and under could be traded works, because at first it said this pokemon can not be traded (I think).

wow I just realised something, everybody is going to hack the gold and silver card, to get magmortar and electivire, would that suck if that was the big secret serebii and nintendo was hiding from us XD

legendtamer1995

Uber Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    Ok, why the heck do people make stuff like ar anway? (I hate hackers)

Also, to get those two pokemon on pbr, you need a code, that's what it says on serebii.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Hmm, AR Wii also means Wii Homebrew though (Off topic :P)
    But then again, hackers will make are battle unfair :/

So, I want AR Wii for Wii Homebrew, I don't want it for Hacking Pokémon...

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 115
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Stuff not made by Nintendo, like games and apps.
    But on the other hand, Nintendo is going to make a Wii Channel for developers anyway, even if it does have a small fee.

Ho-oh arabia

Yeah, i started the fire.
    Years
  • Homebrew is a lot of things(i should no, i'ma psp haXor).For one, it can mean emulators and running of roms from the sd card.Second, it could mean home made games and applications not licensed by nintendo.And where did u get that info about the developers channel?

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • um How are there going to get the hack pkmn? I know it will sux if some1 uses an AR to hack pkmn but where is the pkmn is going to be?in the storage or something?

oh yeah um I have a question that has nothing to do with PBR but with an AR for the Wii does that means you could hack channels and stuff?

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • I think that my friend would be illegal.

EDIT: no, because they don't hack pictochat, or anything like that on the ds, so they probably won't for the WII either.

Back