• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Action Replay Wii

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
  • oh, that'd be horible, there will prollly be a code to upload any pokemon you want though, but where's the fun in that?

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • well, theres a code on ARDS that lets you catch other trainers pokemon, and it works on wi-fi, but I haven't seen anybody do that yet either.

If their was a code that turned bad eggs into normal pokemon, I think that nintendo could do something such as stating that using AR for certain games, or maybe even the Wii itself, is illegal (somehow, they will find a way), it is really getting tiring of people using hacked pokemon on wifi, this will only increase the number of people that actually get by with it.

EDIT: actually I think changing wireless features on any game is somewhat illegal, ARDS can't change battles or change trades, only the pokemon you use in them. so they can't change the structure of the game, only the little things in them, therefore they shouldn't be able to change the bad egg thing, although it does look like they will. =/

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
  • Mithos Kid said:
    If their was a code that turned bad eggs into normal pokemon, I think that nintendo could do something such as stating that using AR for certain games, or maybe even the Wii itself, is illegal (somehow, they will find a way), it is really getting tiring of people using hacked pokemon on wifi, this will only increase the number of people that actually get by with it.

EDIT: actually I think changing wireless features on any game is somewhat illegal, ARDS can't change battles or change trades, only the pokemon you use in them. so they can't change the structure of the game, only the little things in them, therefore they shouldn't be able to change the bad egg thing, although it does look like they will. =/
    Really? Well it was just a thought, though. Sorry.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • i'm not mad or trying to prove you wrong, I just don't want it to happen so I am thinkin of ways to stop it, and how is isn't allowed and stuff.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • umm anybody who doesn't want to get fined cares if it's illegal

and I think it's the same as hacking internet, which is pretty (cencor) hard to what iv'e heard, but thats only for the internet channels, for the other channles, it's definately impossible.

Back