• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Action Replay?

SpRiTeRnInJa

Keeper of Gangachu
    Years
    What is your view on using action replay to cheat in your pokemon games?

personally i use it but only to mess around and of course i only used it after i beat it.

Subsmash

Hmm....What to put?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    I guess it's okay to use it in game but when battling over Wifi people shouldn't cheat for insane stats or moves that couldn't be learned by that pokemon without AR.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i guess it's alright in some ways. like, if you're trying to catch arceus or darkrai [if you don't have an event] or shaymin. but i don't really like how people use it to lvl up all of their pokemon to 100 [i mean no offence to anyone who has done that]. :\

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    The only real reason why I had gone to get an AR was to clone for my Pokemon Thread. Hacking to make your own pokemon and being able to walk through walls and such just sucks the fun right out of the game.

Gimmy

Rotommmmmmmmmmmmmmnomnom.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    I don't have one. I think cloning your pokemon fits into hacking really, since not everyone can do it, and you are technically altering your game by cloning them. But what are you gonna do? They're only pixels. You should do whatever with your game. I don't think it matters tbh.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    My general philosophy is as such:

If you are not using cheats to give yourself an advantage over other human players... then there is nothing wrong with it, as it is for your use only.

However... if you intend to use the cheats to better your chances against a human opponent then of course it is completely unacceptable

Ayselipera

I don't really care if people cheat in the game I just don't approve of it when they get super pokemon and challenge other people with them.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I only use an action reply on Pokemon that I know I can't get (event Pokemon), but if your using it to use Masterball's, Rare candies or to have maxxed out stats, then thats bad

:t354:TG

Back